If you could have one more guest from PREDATOR who would you choose?

nicky

If you could have one more from PREDATOR cast, who is it?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. If you could have one more from PREDATOR cast, who is it?

• Carl Weathers - DILLON
    • Jesse Ventura - BLAIN
    • Bill Duke - MAC
    • Shane Black - HAWKINS
    • Richard Chaves - PONCHO
    • Elpidia Carrillo - ANNA
    • R.G. Armstrong - GEN. PHILLIPS
    • No opinion.

Sonny Landham is a great first guest and many of us are hoping for more Predator guests from both films. I've made a poll to see who people would like to meet the most out of the remaining cast of the first film.

I left out of the poll, Arnold Schwarzenegger, for obvious reasons. I'm not sure John McTiernan would be likely either esp given the controversy over his recent incarceration but then again we do have Sonny and if we can get him then who knows! Sonny was pardoned though.

Carl Weathers has visited us twice (last SM event was 2005?) and was a popular guest and he spoke very highly of his Predator team-mates. Richard Chaves, Shane Black and Jesse Ventura have done signings/cons before too.

My choice would be Shane Black cos he's also a big name screenwriter.

pred.jpgpredator.jpg

1987_predator_001.jpg

Edited by nicky

I agree with Nicky, I would like to see Shane Black coz I need him on my poster, Jesse and Bill Duke I already have so my order would be

Shane Black

Richard Chaves

Elpidia

but I would love to meet Bill and Jesse in person as I didn't aquire there autos myself so ANYONE FROM THE PREDATOR MOVIES!!!!!

I would like to see more from prt 2 and the 2 AVP movies also!!! and although he's been to a few recently, if your having a Predator gathering you have to have Ian Whyte back, has he is the only person to play the main creature as Kevin Peter Hall passed away RIP!

Alec Gillis at LFCC2 told me he quit after a couple days mainly cos he was looking for stardom and wasnt happy playing a special-effect (he wore the invisible-suit). Jesse Ventura's autobiography states he intentionally hit a stuntman too and complained alot about the uncomfortablness of the suit.

wow, all that in a couple of days lol!! thanks for the info Nicky! did y'all see how bad the original Predator suite looked?? lol!!!! it was friggin terrible!!! I'm so glad Stan and his team came in with the character we all know and love!!! I wish we had the chance to meet Kevin Peter Hall! that would have been legendary!! I'd also want a Harry and the Hendersons pic signed

did y'all see how bad the original Predator suite looked?? lol!!!! it was friggin terrible!!!

There is footage of this original design on the DVD (the invisible-suit version). It kinda reminds me of an ant or something you'd see the Power Rangers or Ultraman fighting.

10e3slg.jpg

Edited by nicky

hahaha that's the one dude!!!! can you imagine that becoming the iconic creature that the predator is today??! I can't! I don't think it would've carried on to be honest! Arnie fighting that would have been a joke!

It's almost has bad as the rip off DNA starring Mark Dacascos! lol!!!!

Thanks god for Stan Winston Studios....RIP Stan!

I've gone for Shane Black - although Carl Weathers would be a great guest, Black edges it slightly for me as the writer of Lethal Weapon. But Carl Weathers and Jesse Ventura would be fantastic guests.

By the way Nicky - your new profile picture's going to take some getting used to - you were Snake for a loooooong time!

Re : - JCVD, I don't think any of his footage made it into the final cut

I voted Richard Chaves but more so for his work in "The War Of The Worlds" TV series (Adrian Paul was in it too) back in the late 80s but I'm not sure how many people here are familair with that show.

I remember it - as far as I recall it was ok in the first season, but didn't they substantially re-tool it after that?

Arnie is never going to happen unfortunately. The best hope you have of meeting him is a book signing tour, maybe for an autobiography? Almost certainly not going to happen until he leaves the governorship, but to be fair if Bill Clinton can come to London for a book signing, so can Arnie.