New Years Party "4" come & join fellow fans & crew

showmasters

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

are there showers? (is wandering about waking oneself up) No we go round getting smellier as the days go by

do we sleep on the floor or is it bunks or something? (is wondering wether to bring a sheet along with sleeping bag) If your lucky you get the floor inside if not it the field

is there a kitchen? (is wondering wether to bring a mug and hot chocolate ) That would be the fire in the field

is there a giant fridge/freezer for keeping alcahol cold? or a giant bucket and cold water for outdoor fridges? (is wondering whether to bring spirits or smirnoff ice) Giant freezer that would be the field, you don't want to know what the bucket is for

some one mentioned wi-fi? (is wandering wether to bring laptop for the 4hour stare-out-of-the-window train journey) Yes it's 2 cans and a bit of string

are there places to put our stuff? (is wandering how safe said laptop would be) The Field

what happens in the day time? (is wandering how many games etc can be fitted into bag along with everything else! and if there's a mall trip - haven't been since May )

lol Penfold, I take it yu didn't say what happens in the day as you didn't want to scare her :YAHOO:

are there showers? (is wandering about waking oneself up) No we go round getting smellier as the days go by

do we sleep on the floor or is it bunks or something? (is wondering wether to bring a sheet along with sleeping bag) If your lucky you get the floor inside if not it the field

is there a kitchen? (is wondering wether to bring a mug and hot chocolate ) That would be the fire in the field

is there a giant fridge/freezer for keeping alcahol cold? or a giant bucket and cold water for outdoor fridges? (is wondering whether to bring spirits or smirnoff ice) Giant freezer that would be the field, you don't want to know what the bucket is for

some one mentioned wi-fi? (is wandering wether to bring laptop for the 4hour stare-out-of-the-window train journey) Yes it's 2 cans and a bit of string

are there places to put our stuff? (is wandering how safe said laptop would be) The Field

what happens in the day time? (is wandering how many games etc can be fitted into bag along with everything else! and if there's a mall trip - haven't been since May )

lol Penfold, I take it yu didn't say what happens in the day as you didn't want to scare her :YAHOO:

SSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

We still need more fuel for the bonfire

• Moderators

SSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

We still need more fuel for the bonfire

Ok then :YAHOO:

OK SENSIBLE ANSWERS NOW.......

are there showers? (is wandering about waking oneself up) Yes

do we sleep on the floor or is it bunks or something? (is wondering wether to bring a sheet along with sleeping bag) Mattresses on the floor although they are limited

is there a kitchen? (is wondering wether to bring a mug and hot chocolate ) Yes there is a kitchen

is there a giant fridge/freezer for keeping alcahol cold? or a giant bucket and cold water for outdoor fridges? (is wondering whether to bring spirits or smirnoff ice) Yes there is a fridge - but this also has to hold the food for the days we are there so space could be limited

some one mentioned wi-fi? (is wandering wether to bring laptop for the 4hour stare-out-of-the-window train journey) I rememer some laptops being used last year connected to the internet - but someone else may want to confirm thisare there places to put our stuff? (is wandering how safe said laptop would be) One of the rooms is a big dorm so it is very much a case of everyone trusting each other

what happens in the day time? (is wandering how many games etc can be fitted into bag along with everything else! and if there's a mall trip - haven't been since May ) Yes there will be games, some people do pop off to the centre now and again and various other stuff happens

Think that covers it

fankoooo guys! :D sorry I wrote it in my dense post in the Chev section but forgot to add to this one that I still have jetlag I swear lol and post-NYC lurgey bleugh so my head is in a huge fuzz (even though I've been home a week!!) hence I'm being extra blonde today :D

glad to know there will be showers and not just sinks and yeah I was thinking that fridges will be full of food but it's bloody freeeeeeezing in Swansea so I guess an outdoor fridge will work fine hahahaha :D

thinking bout bringing Top Trumps that way they don't take up much space in the old bag heeheehee :D

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

Just wondering if we should have heard something from SM?

What time should we be turning up? Is there anything you'd like me (us) to bring?

No it's very much a just turn up kind of thing. You aren't likely to have gotten anything from SM. I haven't.

Time? I'd say anytime after 6pm will be fine. You'll probably find Jason will have been there since midday making bonfires :D

All you need is drink. All food etc it provided in the fee.

O and games are good. If you have good Wii games (there are usually a couple of Wiis set up). Or board games.

• Showmasters Admin

ah 6pm? hmmmm Faye and I get the 1230 train from London :D ooops!

surfy sah xx

I'll try and find out a time. 6pm really is JUST a guess. I know Chris is local so I was giving him a time when I was 99% sure people would be there. There may well be people getting there during the day. I just don't know about it.

• Moderators

ah 6pm? hmmmm Faye and I get the 1230 train from London :D ooops!

surfy sah xx

I'll try and find out a time. 6pm really is JUST a guess. I know Chris is local so I was giving him a time when I was 99% sure people would be there. There may well be people getting there during the day. I just don't know about it.

I don't think there has ever been a set time, people turn up at different hours in the day, Me & Mark are always there quite early lol :YAHOO:

Edited by mrsclairecarter

ah 6pm? hmmmm Faye and I get the 1230 train from London :( ooops!

surfy sah xx

thanks! Faye and I are happy to help set up/get ready and anything like that! will happilly go food shopping or blow up balloons - anything :WINCE: or even if there's some where we could just leave our stuff and then go to the mall?

diolch yn fawr!

sah xx

ps-Claire what time are you n Mark arriving?

• Moderators

ah 6pm? hmmmm Faye and I get the 1230 train from London :( ooops!

surfy sah xx

thanks! Faye and I are happy to help set up/get ready and anything like that! will happilly go food shopping or blow up balloons - anything :WINCE: or even if there's some where we could just leave our stuff and then go to the mall?

diolch yn fawr!

sah xx

ps-Claire what time are you n Mark arriving?

Hi hun, we will be getting there midday, have to get Krispy Creams first :D

• Showmasters Admin

we can get into the loge from tonight so if anyone want to get into there tonight let me know i will be in there latter my mobile number is 07973791339

anyone that still want to join us still can by turning up at the center for the one of 4 nights but if you do plan this do ring me to let me know before hand as we need to work out the amount of food that will be needed for the partys

there is 35 of us now so its going to be a lot of fun

and to all that cannot make this have a great new years and we will see you all in March were it all starts again

have a great one

jason and all at showmasters