New Years Party "4" come & join fellow fans & crew

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

OK we have done this for 3 years now and its been a lot of fun

4 days to chill play and get up to some nuts things :thumbup:

it starts on morning of 31st dec Wednesday and ends Sunday 4th jan

5 days 4 nights and it costs only £45 and for that you get some were to sleep and food over the 5 days

Party's,Bonfire,Games,Comp Games,lots of nuts things,and fireworks, and lots more ;):wub:

this is a great place to get to know us and the crew and other people that hangout on here so if you find New Years a bit dull, then come on down and have a great time with us :D

for the bonfire this year we are going to burn a which

i think we will have guitar hero again on big screen and lots of other games we can all join in on

and if you think of something you think will be fun to do over the 5 days let us know and put up your idea

so who is coming this year ? lets have a roll call we can have up to 50

so see you there :clap::dance:

jason :WAVE:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not there for the whole thing again, as my rents are sending me to Paris (my 21st Bday Present) :chair:

But I am sure I will find time to drop by at some point, even if only briefly.

I just cant miss these shenannigans

i cant go :D stupid work giving me responsability over the festive hell... think of me when im at work till some god uneartly time on newyears eve...

I am in a similar situation.

Christmas and New Year is my works busiest time, so I would have no chance of getting time off, unless I fall ill again like I have done for at least 3 of the last 5 years.

i cant go :angry: stupid work giving me responsability over the festive hell... think of me when im at work till some god uneartly time on newyears eve...

I am the same i will be working all Hogmanay serving all my drunk costumers. Then back in a 9am on new years day. The fun of it all i cant wait ;) NOT

its our quietest part of the year and everyone else has already booked there holidays in so we go to skeleton staff and i have to be there. normaly there really good about me having weekends off so i don't want to push it lol

Awww, that sounds so fun, but my job sucks. First off, it's retail, so I'd have to do major arsekissing to get time off over Xmas, and secondly, the <insert expletive>s have decided to rob 5 holiday days from me just so I can go to Eclipse 2.

• Showmasters Admin

it sounds like fun, I can't make it for the whole thing but certainly tempted to come down for at least one night(if thats allowed?) as I have to get back for our works xmas party on the 3rd.

Ellie xxx

Yes that is allowed. I've only been able to make it certain days at the last couple. Just let them know when you'll be there when you send in the email :YAHOO:

Be good to see you there :D

it sounds like fun, I can't make it for the whole thing but certainly tempted to come down for at least one night(if thats allowed?) as I have to get back for our works xmas party on the 3rd.

Ellie xxx

Yay, SK reunion. :D

Well me, Sah and Donna should be there Wed-Fri at least.

Faye

• Moderators

Oh how exciting I think it will be the perfect time for a little SK reunion! I doubt there would be any transport running new years day so i'd be there til at least the friday.

Thanks TT it sounds like a great way to get to know a few more people too, outside of the normal crewing weekends which would be good.

Hi hun, it's lots of fun :D

Oh how exciting I think it will be the perfect time for a little SK reunion! I doubt there would be any transport running new years day so i'd be there til at least the friday.

Thanks TT it sounds like a great way to get to know a few more people too, outside of the normal crewing weekends which would be good.

Hi hun, it's lots of fun :D

Hey, oh well if your going its bound to be a mad one!!