Attendence query LFCC 2008

• Moderators

Having done a quick search for both names in the LFACC 08 section, someone definitely met Khan, but I can't find anyone stating that they met Hassan.

I'm sure someone else will be able to be a little more helpful about the latter guest.

Having done a quick search for both names in the LFACC 08 section, someone definitely met Khan, but I can't find anyone stating that they met Hassan.

I'm sure someone else will be able to be a little more helpful about the latter guest.

Meet both of them .. they where very nice

Mike N

• Showmasters Admin

This makes it all the more strange that no-one appears to have any for sale then. Not even good old MSPG.

Oh well, I'm sure that they'll turn up.

BTW - Thanks for the responses guys.

SM - Get them back!!!!!! LOL!

we used to have a deal with MSPG were if they needed any extra autos that we got from the guests they could buy it from us after the event

we do not gather as much now days and what we do have we use for comps, gold pass packs, charity packs,and sponsors so if you want to get a guests autos do not leave it to get latter, as you may miss your chance as some guests only attend once,tg especially if they are rare or play a small parts and unlikely to attend a event again

for next year we plan to have a pre order system in place to help with the fans that cannot attend some of the event more to come on this soon

i hope this helps

showmasters