Heroes: The Computer Game

Phoenix Will Rise

Ubisoft, who had been developing the Heroes Computer Game, for almost 2 years now, have announced that they will no longer be releasing the game...

This sucks, I was sooooo looking forward to it.. It was originally supposed to be out for last xmas, but got delayed till this xmas.. not ubisoft have just cancelled it completely :poki: :poki: :poki:

God damn!

That's so frustrating. I wanted that from the second I heard about it!

Even when I first saw season 1, I remember thinking, that if they actually took a good amount of time making it, Heroes lends itself so PERFECTLY to a video game!

With all the different powers and everything, you could be like 'collect' the characters and upgrade them in different areas (strength, agility etc) and build up a team (like in 'X Men: Legends' if anybody has that), and it would just be an awesome platform game.

And I thought that because it was taking so long, maybe they were actually making a quality game.

This just sucks. :D:P:D

This is terrible news, I hope someone else picks up the rights and it makes a lit of money.

There were a few other Software Houses who tried to get the rights first time around. Maybe these will try to cash in on the popularity of Heroes.

NOOOOOOO! I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! There was LOADS they could've done with it and I thought aswell that because they were taking their time making it tat it was going to be a BRILLIANT game. Me was wrong :chair:

Oh christ, just another thing that possibly puts the future of Heroes in jeopardy. Do you think the game was dropped because viewers are turning off? ;)

It's probably not the reason behind it, but I doubt it helped...

If the show was still getting 10 million + viewers per week I'm sure that would make the developers work harder at it...