Latest Guest Announcement Amanda Tapping

showmasters

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not an other event. It was something related to a charity she's involved with, that's probably why it isn't on the site.

Maybe elainec or sam1974 know what I am talking about.

I had heard that Amanda might be involved with something else - charity related - whilst over for C15 but I really don't know how factual that is.

As Queen Sindel suggested, until things are announced for filming of either Sanctuary or the two movies I wouldn't worry about whether or not she might attend C15. It's really not worth speculating about at the moment and I'm sure that SM will try and work something out if there looks as though there might be a risk over filming.

E

It's not an other event. It was something related to a charity she's involved with, that's probably why it isn't on the site.

Maybe elainec or sam1974 know what I am talking about.

I had heard that Amanda might be involved with something else - charity related - whilst over for C15 but I really don't know how factual that is.

As Queen Sindel suggested, until things are announced for filming of either Sanctuary or the two movies I wouldn't worry about whether or not she might attend C15. It's really not worth speculating about at the moment and I'm sure that SM will try and work something out if there looks as though there might be a risk over filming.

E

I'm just making sure I don't get my hopes up too much... I tend to go a bit over the top if I'm too excited :thumbup: plus AT did cancel last time when I got all excited.

I do have faith in SM though!

Edited by buffypurple12

I just wanted to comment on the latest posts here. I wouldn't worry that Amanda has canceled based on her interview in which she only mentioned the november thing. I think she mentioned that, because it's something special for her. Her appearance at Collectormania is maybe more like work for her? Although she seems to enjoy meeting fans everywhere.

I also heard that on the Sunday she is to appear at Hearing Dogs for deaf people. A charity that she supports. I hope a link is ok, it's to the charity thing: http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/media_celebrity_supporters.php

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to comment on the latest posts here. I wouldn't worry that Amanda has canceled based on her interview in which she only mentioned the november thing. I think she mentioned that, because it's something special for her. Her appearance at Collectormania is maybe more like work for her? Although she seems to enjoy meeting fans everywhere.

I also heard that on the Sunday she is to appear at Hearing Dogs for deaf people. A charity that she supports. I hope a link is ok, it's to the charity thing: http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/media_celebrity_supporters.php

You're right! That DOES make sense :)

• 1 month later...

I bet she really regrets doing this photoshoot - when she was at the other event, she seemed a little exasperated with the amount of shots from this shoot and the infamous 'American flag' shoot guys were bringing up to her...

amanda-tapping-1024x768-22981.jpg

I don't think she is THAT bothered - at the first of her events , they were selling these photos for her :D

• Showmasters Admin

just going though old posts and spotted this post

Amanda will be attending on sunday as well as the other days of the show , she has no other things going on when she is over here i conformed this with her people last week

jason :WAVE:

Dear Jason, 

Please post this message from my client, Amanda Tapping:

In a phone call today, March 23rd, 2009,  with my client, Amanda Tapping, Amanda requested that the following be posted on the Showmasters website.

"I want to let everyone know how excited I am to be attending Collectormania this June in Milton Keynes!  I look forward to meeting my fans to sign autographs and take photos."  Amanda Tapping

Julie Caitlin Brown

I bet she really regrets doing this photoshoot - when she was at the other event, she seemed a little exasperated with the amount of shots from this shoot and the infamous 'American flag' shoot guys were bringing up to her...

amanda-tapping-1024x768-22981.jpg

I don't think she is THAT bothered - at the first of her events , they were selling these photos for her ;)

:WAVE:

In a phone call today, March 23rd, 2009, with my client, Amanda Tapping, Amanda requested that the following be posted on the Showmasters website.

"I want to let everyone know how excited I am to be attending Collectormania this June in Milton Keynes! I look forward to meeting my fans to sign autographs and take photos." Amanda Tapping

Julie Caitlin Brown

:D I'm looking forward to it too. I somehow didn't think you'd ever end up bringing her to one of your events, so this is awesome.

In a phone call today, March 23rd, 2009, with my client, Amanda Tapping, Amanda requested that the following be posted on the Showmasters website.

"I want to let everyone know how excited I am to be attending Collectormania this June in Milton Keynes! I look forward to meeting my fans to sign autographs and take photos." Amanda Tapping

Julie Caitlin Brown

:D I'm looking forward to it too.

Me too! :YAHOO::YAHOO::D:D:D *Wonders why I haven't posted my interest already* She's my main reason for coming, though there's now several other great guests I won't be able to resist.

Edited by Christoff

• 2 weeks later...

I came across this picture doing a google search - never seen it before. Anyone got any knowledge about whether it's a fake or not? If it's a fake, it's a good one.

By the way, it's nothing particularly risque, but maybe just a little bit, hence I'm linking to it rather than just posting it.

Amanda Tapping

Unfortunately after a considerable amount of very close examination (the things we have to do!) I think it's a fake, albeit a very good one. Have a look at this one from the 'flag shoot'

Amanda Tapping 2

I think this is the original and someone has changed it from the shoulders down. Her head is in exactly the same position. Even the hair.

The lower half of the pillows in the background appear to vanish.

And I have also just noticed (not sure why I didn't see it before...) that in all of the other similar photos she is on a bed/matteress/something soft. In the pic you found it appears to be a hard floor. Of course this could be down to a change in set

I will have to study this some more though.... :D

I came across this picture doing a google search - never seen it before. Anyone got any knowledge about whether it's a fake or not? If it's a fake, it's a good one.

By the way, it's nothing particularly risque, but maybe just a little bit, hence I'm linking to it rather than just posting it.

Amanda Tapping

Unfortunately after a considerable amount of very close examination (the things we have to do!) I think it's a fake, albeit a very good one. Have a look at this one from the 'flag shoot'

Amanda Tapping 2

I think this is the original and someone has changed it from the shoulders down. Her head is in exactly the same position. Even the hair.

And I have also just noticed (not sure why I didn't see it before...) that in all of the other similar photos she is on a bed/matteress/something soft. In the pic you found it appears to be a hard floor. Of course this could be down to a change in set

I will have to study this some more though.... :poki:

Excellent detective work 1of2 - Looking at the other flag picture I think you're right. I guess the top of the basque was a good way to hide the join - but they have done a good job. Now that I look at it again, her body is a little too long for the size of her head as well.

I appreciate your close and careful examination of the picture :poki:

Amanda Tapping

Amanda Tapping 2

I will have to study this some more though.... :poki:

Excellent detective work 1of2 - Looking at the other flag picture I think you're right. I guess the top of the basque was a good way to hide the join - but they have done a good job. Now that I look at it again, her body is a little too long for the size of her head as well.

I appreciate your close and careful examination of the picture :poki:

No problem - I consider it time well spent!!

Amanda Tapping

Amanda Tapping 2

I will have to study this some more though.... :D

I appreciate your close and careful examination of the picture :D

No problem - I consider it time well spent!!

:thumbup:

I doubt she would have a problem signing an xfiles picture. As far as I know she doesn't have any issues with her appearance on the show so there would be no reason not to.

In fact she might like it. It will make a change from all the Stargate stuff.