Latest Guest Announcement Amanda Tapping

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement Amanda Tapping

Amanda will be taking part in a photo ops at this event which will be going on sale soon

Stargate: The Ark of Truth (video) - Lt. Col. Samantha Carter

Stargate: Continuum (video) Colonel Samantha Carter

Stargate SG-1 Major Samantha Carter

Stargate: Atlantis Colonel Samantha Carter

Sanctuary (TV series) Dr. Helen Magnus

amanda-tapping.JPG

amanda-tapping.jpg

314xo94.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0850102/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup, i think you're right. Been an absolutely rubbish few days. And still no news

Sam

xxxx

Based on what has happened over this last weekend, methinks Amanda might be a little busy over the C15 weekend.

Elaine

Something that can't be discussed on here I'm afraid.

What happened has no influence on Amanda appearing at Collectormania though.

I read "might be a little busy" differently at first myself. But what Elaine meant was that there'll be quite some people coming to see Amanda.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...

I've booked my photo op ticket but have decided not to get my hopes up too much. I just listened to a recent interview with her and she said that the next time she would be in England was in November. Plus she should be busy with the new SG-1 movie around the time of Collectormania and with Season 2 of Sanctuary. :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

First of all I apologize for having to edit your post. Per the forum rules you can't mention other events on here, especially not by name.

Amanda has made it to other events during filming of season 1 of Sanctuary, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

When an actor's commitment to something else is known that far in advance, they usually request time of filming for a couple of days. If it's possible to work around that commitment, this request will be granted.

I'd personally start considering the movie once there are filming dates officially released. :YAHOO: There's a lot of hearsay at the moment, and nobody seems to know anything for sure.

Also from some fans what I heard the Collectormania trip is tied to another commitment Amanda has (I can't recall exactly what it was, maybe someone else can?). Those combined trips rarely get cancelled from my experience. :thumbup: