CM MIDLANDS 2

mr fagan

Well i for one really enjoyed the weekend and the venue. It made such a change from having all the guests in one row rather than walk from one end of a venue to the other. And there was plenty of space to walk around in as well (rather than get bashed about and crushed by other peoples bags and rucksacks etc)

The only gripe i had (which has been explained)was the sudden change in prices for the autographs esp the star wars guests. For example when i met Jack Klaff and got his auto just as we were leaving his table a new notice was put up and the auto price was changed from £10 to £15 so i was lucky to get it for a tenner when i did.

The dealers area had a few new faces which is always nice to see and i came away with some very nice items for my private collection which was nice. And as usual on the Sat i needed eight autos and on the Sun only TWO. Still never mind thats how it goes.

So in general for me it was well cool and i was very pleased with the calm relaxed atmos and came away with everything i wanted. Pity its not held there again next year but im sure that the organisers have their reasons for that. AND SAFE TO SAY THAT AS I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT SONNY LANDHAM THEN I WILL BE THERE AT THE NEXT COLLECTORMANIA MIDLANDS SHOW.