Getting Excited

yesindeed

Anyone else getting too excited about this, i'm checking the site every about 20 min when i'm in the house

anyway moving on from my lack of social life to my point

with the exception of Eclipse and Dimensions thats us next

Eclipse i think is still taking some SM time but Dimensions looks pretty solid

so hopefully Jason and The Gang can get some really good guests for Glasgow and soon so we can tell everyone we know who's going

(this is gonna make me sound a bit mental but usually when i say something like this jason comes on and posts a new guest, he wont just to spite me but i can only hope)

you were crewing with them did he let anything slip?

he mentioned some names to me at the last show but i've kept quite cause i don't want to start vicious rumors and fights

but the names he said made me go :WAVE: and i'm quite hard to please

Edited by yesindeed

the 1st glasgow was my first event, been to 7 since and i am looking forward to it as its the only event that doesnt cost me an fortune to go to. so as long as they get 1 guest i want to meet i will be going to support the glasgow event.

That exactly the same as me glasgow 1 was my first event and i have been to 7 others. Scary :wub:

i hope so , Jeremy Bulloch is doing the rounds he's got a con in Wales at the end of this month , would be nice if he could attend ( as i have a custom Mandalorian costume ) Warick is always a big hit with the fans he's an awsome guy , but any others would be cool , especially bounty hunters

Edited by Cocomando

• 3 weeks later...