Paul Mcgan just dedicated and signed his name

oompa loompa Rusty Goffe

Hello Kenny Baker bleep R2D2

Best Wishes Ian Whyte

Nobody does it better love caroline munroe as Naomi 007

With Love Martine Beswick

Best Wishes Jamie Waylett "Crabbe"

Edited by chrisrus

On Saturday Geoff Hurst added 66 under his signature on my replica England World Cup shirt. I didn't ask him to but it looks very cool.

I was speaking to a fellow sports collector about it and they said they hadn't seen that before. So it got me thinking, did any of the other England 66 team members add anything similar to their autographs on the Sunday?

On Saturday Geoff Hurst added 66 under his signature on my replica England World Cup shirt. I didn't ask him to but it looks very cool.

I was speaking to a fellow sports collector about it and they said they hadn't seen that before. So it got me thinking, did any of the other England 66 team members add anything similar to their autographs on the Sunday?

Geoff Hurst signed my West Ham shirt with a '66' as well, i also got my Wembley seat signed and got the whole team to add their squad numbers to their names. It looks great!

Geoff Hurst signed my West Ham shirt with a '66' as well, i also got my Wembley seat signed and got the whole team to add their squad numbers to their names. It looks great!

That Wembley seat sounds very cool.

Not the slightest bit jealous :YAHOO:

Edited by 18blue78