I can't make it at the last min... Can anyone do me a huge favour?

Lizzy

Yea, its really last min, but I've only just decided I can't really go due to a huge number of factors and I'm really bummed bout it! :D I really, really wanted to meet Vaughn Armstrong...

Basically, if anyone is going, I would really appreciate it if someone could get me his auto (vertical Enterprise pic) and personalised "To Elizabeth" and I could pay you bk for it.

If no one replies, no worries, twas a shot in the dark!! I just couldn't sleep knowing I'd not taken that shot lol! My email addy should be in my profile if anyone needs me.

Thanks xxx

Makes sense now! I'm so used to referring to orientations as "portrait" or "landscape", that I'd never considered "vertical" or "horizontal" as alternate descriptions. I blame way too much time spent on computers (which use portrait and landscape as their adjectival nouns of choice).

Never really liked portrait and landscape as photo terms - if you ask someone to get you a portrait photo they will look for one to hang over the fireplace and ask for landscape and they will look for one of rolling hills and farmhouses!

Makes sense now! I'm so used to referring to orientations as "portrait" or "landscape", that I'd never considered "vertical" or "horizontal" as alternate descriptions. I blame way too much time spent on computers (which use portrait and landscape as their adjectival nouns of choice).

Yea, I have a computing degree :clap: and I'm always using those terms- just idiot here didn't put 2 and 2 together LOL!!

Yea, I have a computing degree :clap: and I'm always using those terms- just idiot here didn't put 2 and 2 together LOL!!

Thought you were a lawyer for some reason Lizzy?

Heh thats cos I am :P I was a crazy person and did a joint degree, so I'm qualified in both and I'm post grad-ing in law and my part time job is in computing. Random mix, I know!

You could be a lawyer specializing in the IT industry, or write software for a law firm !:) My advice is be a lawyer - take it from me, writing software can be pretty boring :(

Edited by MikeDonovan