The 'Post Your Pics' Thread

SilvaNemesis

No one else had started one so I decided to, hope that's okay!

CMids01.jpg

Me with Frank Bruno... he was really chilled, when I approached him he said "Led Zeppelin?" I said nah...Kylie Minogue to which he replied Kylie Minogue!?! Seriously?! Then when I decided to go back later to get an auto for my mum he started chanting go Kylie go Kylie... oh how I left quickly, in addition to that there was some guy I'm not sure who it was who started singing Tears On My Pillow whilst I was standing near his signing table...arrghh!! :D

CMids02.jpg

My friend Mike with Kenny Baker.

CMids03.jpg

Me with Kenny Baker.

CMids04.jpg

My friend Mike with Nicola Bryant

CMids05.jpg

Me with Caroline Munro, she was another highlight, she complimented me on my hair saying how lovely & soft it was and then asked me how I conditioned it, a bit random I know but it was nice all the same, then when we told her we'd come down from Staffordshire, she told us she'd been filming somewhere up that way and then we got onto the subject of the new Bond movie, she asked me if I liked it to which I said no a Blond Bond is just wrong, the classic Bonds are way better and then we discussed Dame Judi Dench very briefly. I don't think I've ever had such a long chat with a guest before but she was so lovely and easy to talk to, usually I don't know what to say but the conversation just flowed between her, my friend Mike and myself.

CMids06.jpg

Me with Paul McGann.

CMids07.jpg

My friend Mike with Terry Molloy, some people were asking if he was there in another thread... well here he is, he told us he was late arriving due to recording episodes of 'The Archers' for Radio 4 in Birmingham.

These are the four guests that I met at Collectormania Midlands 2.

ciarangoffeaa450sp4.jpg

With Rusty Goffe

ciaranpaulmcgannaaa450yg2.jpg

With Paul Mcgann

ciarandanielkasha450vj1.jpg

With Daniel Kash

ciaranjackklaffa450mq2.jpg

With Jack Klaff

It was nice to meet KIWI 7 even if it was very brief :clap:

Hello again Gidda1974. It's always nice to meet someone from the forum at a Showmasters' event. :P