Thomas Jane

Metal Gear

I guess...Not entirely sure what you mean about 'respecting others' and what that has to do with anything but have fun!

PS do you always take internet forums this seriously? As you can see from the Smilies I used I was just trying to have a bit of a laugh!

Edited by frankslittlemachine

after just watching The Mist which for me is by far the best movie of the year then yeah this suggestion gets my vote.

I'm looking forward to seeing The Mist. All the reviews I've read have been very good, and it looks good, so hopefully I wont be disappointed.

after just watching The Mist which for me is by far the best movie of the year then yeah this suggestion gets my vote.

watch more films :P :P

I loved him in Homeless Dad :wub:

Was that the film he did for the studio so that he could make the harrowing film he wanted to make about drug addiction?!

He sounds like quite a hard man. I remember reading an interview with him when he got the role of the Punisher, stating he wasn't worried about nerds thinking he is not good enough. I think he said something like, if they don't like the performance, they can f**k off. Pretty straight talkin guy.

I loved him in Homeless Dad :smile:

Was that the film he did for the studio so that he could make the harrowing film he wanted to make about drug addiction?!

it most certainly is :wub:

I loved him in Homeless Dad :wub:

it most certainly is :wub:

Funny thing about that was I didn't even realise he was a real actor when I saw that episode, I just thought he was a made up film star! Should have known better

Funny thing about that was I didn't even realise he was a real actor when I saw that episode, I just thought he was a made up film star! Should have known better

That makes me feel better as I didnt know him before either! I think if I met him i really would want a homeless dad picture signed!

• 3 weeks later...