for the 3 gold pass holders

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

for the 3 gold pass holders that supported us we are going to look after you as we should

1 we are going to give you the best autograph pack we have ever given out worth over the price of the gold

pass and

2 and a free pass to the event were Richard Drayfuss comes to which should be at LFCC

OR a free gold pass for any other event Collectormaina event in the next 12 months

we will send out a letter to conform this so you can send it back to us when you see an event were you want to cash it in

i hope you feel this is fair and thank you for all your support :YAHOO: we will not for get this thanks

yours

jason

all i can say is nice one Jason.

you are a star..... i dont have a gold pass but ive just been reading through the amount of s*** thats been going on trying to bite my lip.

like everythings your fault!! jeeze your only human, the guests are only human but i cant beleive the mentality of the people on here.

good on you for rewarding the 3 gold star passes .....maybe people will stop the moaning and support you!!

:drool:

all i can say is nice one Jason.

you are a star..... i dont have a gold pass but ive just been reading through the amount of s*** thats been going on trying to bite my lip.

like everythings your fault!! jeeze your only human, the guests are only human but i cant beleive the mentality of the people on here.

good on you for rewarding the 3 gold star passes .....maybe people will stop the moaning and support you!!

Totally agree well said at the end of the day without SM what would we have.

Disappointment is understandable, my 9yrs olds tears were bad when Dwight cancelled but he picked him self up dried his tears and is still looking forward to a fun weekend and Dirk.

The continual negativity gets a bit much after a while.

Thanks to Jason and all at SM for all you ALWAYS do.

your 9yr old has feelings....lol

I was the same when i found out he wasnt coming and im 34...lol....I mean how can you replace Howling Mad Murdoch.....lol

Im going to make it enjoyable...the fact of just being out and there does me fine.

I was the same when i found out he wasnt coming and im 34...lol....I mean how can you replace Howling Mad Murdoch.....lol

Im going to make it enjoyable...the fact of just being out and there does me fine.

:WAVE:

Thats correct ENJOY what else is there :D

Yes I have a 9yr old with feelings, A good boy no trouble and a big heart. He adores Dwight and Dirk.

Totally agree replacing Howlin Mad is not possible and Dwights a top guy to. Always.

But we can all still have a fun time thanks to SM

So let the fun and party begin

Be Happy All

:WAVE:

:dance:

I had no idea you did gold passes for this event.

I thought they were a convention thing only.

I saw entry and early entry prices listed on the website.

I won't be in attendance, but for future reference, how much are these gold passes and what do they entitle you too?

Do you also do these for Milton Keynes and LFACC?

Thanks!

:D

You need to get out more ;)

:YAHOO:

You need to get out more :YAHOO:

I do mate

see you saturday ....lol :D:D

Only 3 Gold Passes sold? Surely this has to tell SM something. I've loved their shows over the last few years and have gone to at least one each year but this year has held no interest for me. Few big name guests and the predicted cancellations coming (sadly) true.

Come on guys - fewer shows, give your loyal fans a chance to support them (some of us will gladly fly in for good shows, going to the expense of hotels, flights, etc but we can't do it 3 or 4 times a year. At least, I can't), more variety in those shows, more value for money. I bought gold passes in the past when the choice of guests was worth it but the more these shows are spread out, the less chance there is of that happening again.

I look forward to attending a SM event in '09. Don't forget guys; sometimes, less is more.

Come on guys - fewer shows, give your loyal fans a chance to support them (some of us will gladly fly in for good shows, going to the expense of hotels, flights, etc but we can't do it 3 or 4 times a year. At least, I can't), more variety in those shows, more value for money. I bought gold passes in the past when the choice of guests was worth it but the more these shows are spread out, the less chance there is of that happening again.

I look forward to attending a SM event in '09. Don't forget guys; sometimes, less is more.

If you have fewer shows, it will limit the chances of guests being able to attend. If you have 10 events in a year, you have double the chance of getting people there than if you only do 5 shows. It really is that simple! What's to say that guests will be able to attend at any specific time anyway?

And while it would be good for me personally to be able to save more money between shows, there are plenty of other people who can afford to go and support the events more reguarly. Why should they be penalised? I'm lucky that this weekends show is on my doorstep (well, 5 minutes and 1 junction up the M6 anyway) but other people will travel for, what I feel, is a varied line up. Much more so than something happening locally next month that just seems to be Bond Girls and Dr Who guests. At least this event has a selection of Film, Sports and TV guests and I'm looking forward to it.

If you have fewer shows, it will limit the chances of guests being able to attend. If you have 10 events in a year, you have double the chance of getting people there than if you only do 5 shows. It really is that simple! What's to say that guests will be able to attend at any specific time anyway?

And while it would be good for me personally to be able to save more money between shows, there are plenty of other people who can afford to go and support the events more reguarly. Why should they be penalised? I'm lucky that this weekends show is on my doorstep (well, 5 minutes and 1 junction up the M6 anyway) but other people will travel for, what I feel, is a varied line up. Much more so than something happening locally next month that just seems to be Bond Girls and Dr Who guests. At least this event has a selection of Film, Sports and TV guests and I'm looking forward to it.

Surely most stars are free more then once a year? So even 5 shows as apposed to the 10 you mention would be enough to get most if not all guests willing too...

Whether people can afford them or not, do we really need so many events spread over the year?

Hmm, maybe there would be less repeat guests, and guests would start being announced a lot sooner like they used to a year or so ago etc...

Ahh well I'm sure everyone has a different opinion on this, but I do agree that sometimes less is defiantly more.

:clap:

LLAP :dance:

Edited by zebredy

Perhaps the simplest answer is not to attend every show.

Having several all over the country allows people to try and attend one near them rather that traveling across the country.

Also there is no rule saying you have to attend each show. Pick the one that you like, that has guests that you are interested in. Just because you were not interested in guests this time does not mean someone else ins't