Photos from The Hub

Giles

Thank you so much for linking us too these - they bought back a lot of scenarios I'd already forgot! I adore the shots of the parties and everyone in costume, I can't stop smiling now. :D And the quality is amazing by the way, what camera did you use? :drool:

Thank you so much for linking us too these - they bought back a lot of scenarios I'd already forgot! I adore the shots of the parties and everyone in costume, I can't stop smiling now. :D And the quality is amazing by the way, what camera did you use? :drool:

Thank you, I do my best. The camera's a Canon 5D

Thank you for putting these up so quickly! Some superb shots to prod some fantastic memories! You even caught me and a friend on the sly :)

Just looked at your EXIF info and that makes me want a fast lens even more now! My telephoto zoom is f5.6 at its widest when at max zoom (which I tend to use most of the time at cons). Not so good for using in low-light situations without flash most of the time (1/15 - 1/10 handheld at ISO 1600 doesn't make for great shots 85% of the time even with Olympus's superb IS!).

Oh, and BIG thanks for taking those of the skit :) They're wonderful!

::is green with envy::

Edited by thefreckles

• 4 weeks later...