Urgent Help needed!

samlou

We are coming up to show tomorrow, but husband has deleted all emails and Ive lost the receipt for tickets that he printed off....not good!! He has just emailed Dave to make sure we can still get in, but wondered if anyone has done this before, or whether we are going to have problems tomorrow? Any advice anyone??!!!

Many desperate thanks,

Sam

We are coming up to show tomorrow, but husband has deleted all emails and Ive lost the receipt for tickets that he printed off....not good!! He has just emailed Dave to make sure we can still get in, but wondered if anyone has done this before, or whether we are going to have problems tomorrow? Any advice anyone??!!!

Many desperate thanks,

Sam

I have not heard of this happening before, but I would suggest bringing some form of ID with you preferably with a picture in order to confirm who you are, I would assume (please note this is an assumption and not established fact) that this would be sufficient. Good Luck and hope you enjoy the weekend

Did you pay by Paypal? If you did, I'd print off the transaction page that you get.

Otherwise if you have the card statement showing that the money was taken could probably help.

Definitely bring a picture ID like Harry suggested in any case.

Many thanks both of you! However, I have found the original receipt!!! Phew!! Now all I have to do is hope I dont go into Labour before tomorrow!!!!! (Pregnant with twins!!!) Cant wait to get up there, am so looking forward to seeing Jim Lovell, Dave Scott et al.