Hallowhedon Attendees ~ Introduce Yourself

Sazzzy

Forum Name - Miss Hellsing

Real Name - Lise (pretty much pronounced as Lisa in english :) )

Age/Location - 20 / East Sheen, London

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard pass

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Anthony Head, That would be.. Epic!!

Hotel? - None, going home in the dead of night when I can't walk anymore XP

Facebook/MySpace etc - Got facebook, but not much for having people I don't know as friends. :S Maybe after the convention and we are all bestest friends! XD

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - this one you can have, though. ^^ liseolesen@msn.com

Favourite Movie? - The Fifth Element

Favourite Other TV Show? - True Blood is my latest addiction. :D

Favourite Music? - I like all kinds of music apart from jodling and death metal XD

Anything else we need to know? - I talk a lot.. Like, "does she ever shut up?" muh. ^.^'

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name - Miss Hellsing

Real Name - Lise (pretty much pronounced as Lisa in english :) )

Age/Location - 20 / East Sheen, London

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard pass

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Anthony Head, That would be.. Epic!!

Hotel? - None, going home in the dead of night when I can't walk anymore XP

Facebook/MySpace etc - Got facebook, but not much for having people I don't know as friends. :S Maybe after the convention and we are all bestest friends! XD

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - this one you can have, though. ^^ liseolesen@msn.com

Favourite Movie? - The Fifth Element

Favourite Other TV Show? - True Blood is my latest addiction. :blush:

Favourite Music? - I like all kinds of music apart from jodling and death metal XD

Anything else we need to know? - I talk a lot.. Like, "does she ever shut up?" muh. ^.^'

Welcome to the forum and the maddness Lise!!!!

I'm in Marseille ... not very far

thanks Jo ;)

Elspeth : I'm in Marseille ... not very far

sorry for my bad english :D

Your English is great! Dont worry :D

Marseille! How lovely, it's such a beautiful place!!

Sorry Elspeth but .. I hate Marseille

Really? Well i suppose it's different when you live somewhere....i was just visiting :D

wellcome honey too...... finally you're here!!!!! :D:D:D:D:YAHOO:

my name is Gemma Williams, i am attending this event with my sister Carly and we would just like to say howdy to everyone :P . This is our first con, super nervous but also super excited!!!! Being our first con, we dont know anyone, are we gunna be out of place? :WINCE:

I'm in Marseille ... not very far

thanks Jo ;)

Elspeth : I'm in Marseille ... not very far

sorry for my bad english :WINCE:

Your English is great! Dont worry :D

Marseille! How lovely, it's such a beautiful place!!

Sorry Elspeth but .. I hate Marseille

Really? Well i suppose it's different when you live somewhere....i was just visiting :D

wellcome honey too...... finally you're here!!!!! :P:D:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

:poki::poki:

welcome here

gemma85 and carly

my name is Gemma Williams, i am attending this event with my sister Carly and we would just like to say howdy to everyone :WAVE: . This is our first con, super nervous but also super excited!!!! Being our first con, we dont know anyone, are we gunna be out of place? :blink:

No-one will be out of place :D That's one of the great things about Joss fans (and most sci-fi fans), everyone is always super friendly and will have a good old chat with you!!!

my name is Gemma Williams, i am attending this event with my sister Carly and we would just like to say howdy to everyone :D . This is our first con, super nervous but also super excited!!!! Being our first con, we dont know anyone, are we gunna be out of place? :D

Hi Gemma,

Welcome! I am attending the con with my daughter (she's 19) and this is our first con too. We are flying in from the U.S. and don't know anyone either other than meeting here on the boards. Everyone has been super nice! I don't think anyone will feel out of place, but if you and your sister are out of place, then my daughter and I will fit right in with you. :lol: We have never been out of the US before, so this will be an experience for the both of us. I'm so excited!

Raelynn

Forum Name - ForEver (not very original but I hadn't any idea ;p)

Real Name - Virginie

Age/Location - 25 - Paris

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard ticket

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Can't choose, I like all the Buffy/Angel actors and I am very glad of those we will meet !

Hotel? - Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - /

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - yuna8478@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? Hard to say... Die Hard, Pirates of the Carribean, Battle Royale, The Grudge, and much more !

Favourite Other TV Show? Friends, Heroes, Dollhouse and lot's more

Favourite Music? pop, pop/rock

Anything else we need to know? Hmm, I will attend this convention on my own even if I share a room with someone, so feel free to come and say hi, I am always glad to meet new people :D

trombi11.jpg

At my first convention : LFCC this year

my name is Gemma Williams, i am attending this event with my sister Carly and we would just like to say howdy to everyone ;) . This is our first con, super nervous but also super excited!!!! Being our first con, we dont know anyone, are we gunna be out of place? B)

Hi Gemma,

Welcome! I am attending the con with my daughter (she's 19) and this is our first con too. We are flying in from the U.S. and don't know anyone either other than meeting here on the boards. Everyone has been super nice! I don't think anyone will feel out of place, but if you and your sister are out of place, then my daughter and I will fit right in with you. :D We have never been out of the US before, so this will be an experience for the both of us. I'm so excited!

Raelynn

Hi Realynn and daughter! :D Let's be alone together, shall we? I'm travelling by my self as well ;P And a mom going on a convention-vacation with her daughter is so über cool to me! XD

btw, I just saw your thumbnail and totally gasped.... O.. M... G..!!!!! So hooooot! XD

- Lise :P

Been lurking here for some time now, thought it was high time I introduced myself.

I'm Sylvia. I'll coming to Hallowhedon with my husband and my sister (she can't make it until Saturday afternoon though). We'll be travelling down from Sheffield, sister is coming from Belgium.

This will be our first ever fan convention so quite curious as to what to expect!

my name is Gemma Williams, i am attending this event with my sister Carly and we would just like to say howdy to everyone :wub: . This is our first con, super nervous but also super excited!!!! Being our first con, we dont know anyone, are we gunna be out of place? :P

Hi Gemma,

Welcome! I am attending the con with my daughter (she's 19) and this is our first con too. We are flying in from the U.S. and don't know anyone either other than meeting here on the boards. Everyone has been super nice! I don't think anyone will feel out of place, but if you and your sister are out of place, then my daughter and I will fit right in with you. :D We have never been out of the US before, so this will be an experience for the both of us. I'm so excited!

Raelynn

Hi Realynn and daughter! :D Let's be alone together, shall we? I'm travelling by my self as well ;P And a mom going on a convention-vacation with her daughter is so über cool to me! XD

btw, I just saw your thumbnail and totally gasped.... O.. M... G..!!!!! So hooooot! XD

- Lise :P

Hi Lise! Ok, we can be alone together. lol My daughter is the one who got me hooked on Buffy and then before knew it, I was obsessed with Spike.

Yes, my thumbnail is quite appealing if I may say so myself. :D Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you.

Raelynn

Forum Name - Charlene024

Real Name - Charlène

Age/Location - 19, Bordeaux, France

What Ticket have you got/getting? standard pass

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? (Sarah of course) or Eliza

Hotel? - near to Hyde Park

Favourite Movie? Titanic, Harry Potter, Twilight

Favourite Other TV Show? Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Tru Blood, How I met your mother, Desperate Housewives, Charmed, Dawson, Alias

Anything else we need to know? It's my first convention !! I'm so excited but affraid because I'm very bad in English and come from France alone !

Forum Name - Charlene024

Real Name - Charlène

Favourite Other TV Show? Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Tru Blood, How I met your mother, Desperate Housewives, Charmed, Dawson, Alias

Anything else we need to know? It's my first convention !! I'm so excited but affraid because I'm very bad in English and come from France alone !

don't worry Charlene you won't be alone for long, everyone really looks out for each other at these cons so you'll have friends to hang about with in no time. If you love Whedon then you are part of a very big family. you'll be fine.

Forum Name - Charlene024

Real Name - Charlène

Hi Charlène! It might be good to know that there will be other people from France as well. So even if you worry that you won't be able to have a conversation: there will be people there;).

It's my first time too, and I'm a bit nervous as well. But I don't believe anyone will be really alone :whistling:. It was seriously a loadoff to know that there are several people from the Netherlands. So, I hope you will feel the same way! And maybe I'll see you in couple of days :YAHOO:!!!!!

Okay, here it goes...

Forum Name - Well. I put fById in (which stands for...), but it seems to be coming up as my name.

Real Name - Rob.

Age/Location - 22. I live in Guildford, Surrey, but I'm from a little place near Newcastle.

What Ticket have you got/getting? - I have a standard ticket, because by the time I found out about this, the Gold and Silver ones were gone!

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - I guess I should say SMG, purely because I'd be amazed if she'd come. But I don't know, I think if Julie Benz turned up, or Amber Benson, I'd actually pass out. Or Joss. Dear god...

Hotel? - The Thistle Hotel! No stumbling home for me!

Facebook/MySpace etc - Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...m4n?ref=profile

Myspace: www.myspace.com/jointhewitchhunt

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - MSN - rusty_burn182@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? Serenity. Or Withnail & I.

Favourite Other TV Show? Other TV shows? There are TV shows that aren't created by Joss?!

Favourite Music? Oh dear... All of it. Pink Floyd, Springsteen, Doors, Muse, Hendrix, Dylan, Radiohead. They're probably my favourites.

Anything else we need to know? I should think so, yeah.

I know its a little late (embarasingly ... the newbie I am), didnt realse there was a forum for the event until today... well okedoke.. here I am :D :

Forum Name - TomV (Original Huh?)
Real Name - Tom
Age/Location - 18,
What Ticket have you got/getting? - Standard
Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Erm... a bit late now, James Marsters - but if I could have anyone, Tom Lenk
Hotel? - Heathrow Lodge Hostel place
Facebook/MySpace etc -
Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - n/a
Favourite Movie? American Beauty or District 9
Favourite Other TV Show? Dollhouse, Angel, Buffy, Firefly, Glee, Bones, South Park

&
&&&
:blink:

and am looking forward to meeting you all

Edited by TomV

Found the forum today!

Forum Name - <<

Real Name - Amber

Age/Location - 18/Birmingham

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - Any of the more amusing demons

Hotel? - Thistle hotel

Facebook/MySpace etc -http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504128810&ref=profile

Favourite Movie? Jumanji

Favourite Other TV Show? mmm

Favourite Music? Mixed bag.

Anything else we need to know? I'll be bringing my significant other and an absurd amount of luggage.

Forum Name - Niffer

Real Name - Jennifer (Jenn or Niffer)

Age/Location - 19 and from Newcastle :)

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - Vincent Karthiser <3 <3 (met him 3 times already but <3 lol)

Hotel? - Thistle hotel

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.facebook.com/nifferluc

Favourite Movie? Star Wars (4-6) Little Mermaid :) and anything by Tim Burton

Favourite Other TV Show? Dexter, Mock The Week, Peep Show and Family guy

Favourite Music? Indie rock drum and bass and some pop

Anything else we need to know? Am coming with my mum :) I'll be dressed as wonder woman on halloween. This will be my 6th convention but first one outside Starfury. Love to party :) and am a tv and media student :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone :) hehe

Feel free to look at my facebook and add me :)

See u all sooooooon!

Xxxxx

Edited by niffer