The constructive criticism thread

QUOTE(Too Tall @ Oct 20 2008, 10:20 AM)

QUOTE(reddragon @ Oct 19 2008, 08:27 PM)

Yes it was a great weekend although slightly spoilt pm by lack of communication between crew members abou John Barrowman autos - but thats another story.

An excellent weekend nevertheless

I assume you got your John autograph? As far as I'm aware we got everyone through in the end. What was the mis-communication?

Yes I had mine and am very pleased with them especially when John asked his sister to sign my book as well.

The Mis communication: I can't moan much because I had his auto but I did purchase extra autos for him at 11.15 on the Sunday and by the time I got back to the hall, the q had been shut. One crew member asked me to wait there and she would get them sent off and signed, 2 mins later the same crew said because I had already had one off him I was to go back for a refund.

So back I went for a refund - I was told at first that I couldn't have the refund and could give them in to be signed and when I explained what had happened they gave me a refund.

I know John had to go and I appreciate that but why wasn't the reception told to stop selling these spare tickets? They were still selling them at 11.30!

As I said apart from this I had an excellent weekend and will def. come to the next one. I ahd a great time

Still not sure how or why this happened :huh:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic