The Hub 2 Tickets go on sale today the 21st Oct

Oh thank you, that's very kind! :) My friends and I will be booking now, yay! :(

Saves me answering the same thing you asked in your email now ;)

Does indeed! I was worried the forum question might not be noticed, so I sent you one just in case. Heh.:D I've sent you another one now (I'm terribly annoying, aren't I?) to confirm something else! Swear it'll be the last time!

i booked my ticket on sunday my only concern with gold is always saving the money before the tickets have sold out, but my friend ben *my saviour* very kindly booked on his card for me, i think i was the last one of the day to book gold so just got in in time, truthfully i saw all the signs and it didn't even occurto me that there wasn't a group photo but it didn't actually factor into my decision anyway, i wanted it to save myself getting stuck at the end of every queue (we were supposed to be last for 3 on sunday luckily it didn't work out that way).

I'm sure something cool will replace the photo right guys??

Hi I bought my ticket on Tuesday but I havn't had a email yet confirming it's went through. The last email I got siad it was processing, does any one know how long that takes?

Also I was woundering the people who got there tickets at the Hub already know what number they are. Will the people who got theres online be able to find out befour the confirmation letter gets sent?

Hi I bought my ticket on Tuesday but I havn't had a email yet confirming it's went through. The last email I got siad it was processing, does any one know how long that takes?

I think it all depends on how busy Jola is! If you're worried that it hasn't gone through drop her an email with the details and she'll get back to you

When you book it via the online shop, you only get one confirmation email to show that you have placed your order - this will have your order number on it. You're not sent another one to say it's gone through. If there are problems with your card when I process them, then I email.

Also I was woundering the people who got there tickets at the Hub already know what number they are. Will the people who got theres online be able to find out befour the confirmation letter gets sent?

No - as I simply don't have the time to email everyone with this information. Your number will be on your confirmation letter that gets sent out 2-4 weeks before the show :blush:

Ok now Im a little worried is showmasters the only people selling the tickets because I was comparing mmy invoice with my firends and it's completly differnt.

Aslo it was £3 delivery and ger was £2 I got 4 emails one after the other saying it was pending then processing.

i think you only know what number you are if you bothered to ask or look, i know i was the last person on sunday to book a gold but i have no idea what number i am

God ....... can't wait until the next convention ....

booked ticket and hotel !!

and i have a dream about it, having the 5 main characters together on stage ... i know, i just can dream, but that would be so awesome, JB, GDL, Burn, Naoko and Eve .....

Yep, just a dream.

I was told that I am gold 42, and I bought my ticket in the morning, probably around ten-ish. (Could be wrong on that, though. I was in line at 9:00, but the wait was rather long.)

Ok now Im a little worried is showmasters the only people selling the tickets because I was comparing mmy invoice with my firends and it's completly differnt.

Aslo it was £3 delivery and ger was £2 I got 4 emails one after the other saying it was pending then processing.

Tickets are mainly sold by Showmasters via the online shop, which is what I process and send out. However, our friends at 10th Planet also sell these on our behalf and when they do, they will send me the necessary information of who has purchased a ticket etc, so I can update everything at my end.

There is nothing to worry about.