The Hub 2 Tickets go on sale today the 21st Oct

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Tickets for The Hub 2 will be on sale from tomorrow in the online shop. The sparkly new website should be up by then too!

Thank you everyone who came to the event and we look forward to having another amazing weekend with you on 13th - 15th March 2009 at The Hub 2!

guests so far

Matt Rippy

Tom Price

Kai Owen

Gareth David Lloyd

Mark, Jason, Andrea and everyone!

Yay, thanks for letting us know!

I'm a bit concerned though - it says Silver is ALREADY out of stock? Is this just an early error or were the sales at The Hub pretty damn good? :wub:

And Showmasters, could you keep us up to date on how many Gold tickets are left, or how much they're selling?

Thank you!

I know the answer is probably right in front of me, but I'm all excited and out of my mind! Do Gold ticket holders get that big group photo again?

That's a good point. People who booked at the Hub would have assumed the gold programme included everything that was at the Hub. The group photo was a significant part of the gold programme. It's quite special to have an individual photo with so many guests, and was the only chance of a photo with some of the guests who weren't doing an individual shoot!

• Showmasters Admin

I know the answer is probably right in front of me, but I'm all excited and out of my mind! Do Gold ticket holders get that big group photo again?

That's a good point. People who booked at the Hub would have assumed the gold programme included everything that was at the Hub. The group photo was a significant part of the gold programme. It's quite special to have an individual photo with so many guests, and was the only chance of a photo with some of the guests who weren't doing an individual shoot!

Hi there,

The Gold Programme does not include a group photo shoot at The Hub 2. We had several issues with including that photo shoot at The Hub 1 and by incluing it within the pass it restricted us from doing various other things we wanted to. We have therefore decided that it will not be included in any of the programme admissions for The Hub 2.

Anyone who booked for The Hub 2 at the event this past weekend would have seen on the registration desk that there were about 5 or 6 sheets detailing what was included in each programme admission and it was very clear that there was not a group photo shoot included within any of them.

Mark

Hi there,

The Gold Programme does not include a group photo shoot at The Hub 2. We had several issues with including that photo shoot at The Hub 1 and by incluing it within the pass it restricted us from doing various other things we wanted to. We have therefore decided that it will not be included in any of the programme admissions for The Hub 2.

Anyone who booked for The Hub 2 at the event this past weekend would have seen on the registration desk that there were about 5 or 6 sheets detailing what was included in each programme admission and it was very clear that there was not a group photo shoot included within any of them.

Mark

I asked at the desk about this before buying my ticket for Hub 2 and was told the same and then decided to get a silver (which I am still now half wishing I had got gold and too late to swap). I was discussing this with someone on Sunday afternoon who had purchased a gold ticket and they had been told that the photo should still be included so I think that unless they completely misunderstood some people may have been given wrong info.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Mark

I asked at the desk about this before buying my ticket for Hub 2 and was told the same and then decided to get a silver (which I am still now half wishing I had got gold and too late to swap). I was discussing this with someone on Sunday afternoon who had purchased a gold ticket and they had been told that the photo should still be included so I think that unless they completely misunderstood some people may have been given wrong info.

I was on the registration desk almost the whole morning when the majority of people re-booked for The Hub 2 and at no point was anyone told that the group photo shoot was included. As I previously said, we also had 5 or 6 signs out along the length of the desk telling people exactly what they got in each programme admission. I wasn't there the whole time but I would be surprised if one of the other crew gave out incorrect information on this as they heard me answer the question numerous times and they had also been briefed on this.

Mark

I've got to admit, there were big signs saying exactly what was included with each ticket, and based on there being no group photo shoot, I opted for a silver ticket for The Hub 2, so it was quite clear!

Edited by loulou

I've got to admit, there were big signs saying exactly what was included with each ticket, and based on there being no group photo shoot, I opted for a silver ticket for The Hub 2, so it was quite clear!

Same here, it was a deciding factor for getting the silver this time...

They must have got the wrong end of the stick. I think the people in question would have bought gold regardless though.

Edited by karaoke_krazy

Hi there,

Mark

Thank you for comfirming! This was the main draw for me Gold-ticket-wise, as was the cocktail party (which went badly for me), so I've decided to get a Silver ticket based on this information, as are my friends.

I have another query:

I'm booking with the same 3/4 friends that I did last time - is there any way I can garentee getting into the same 'group' as them again? Like, 1-50 was group 1, etc... I'd hate to be split up. :blink:

Hi there,

Mark

We bought tickets early on Sunday. I don't know if there were signs or not (I'll need check with the person who actually booked the tickets) But what I do know is that I raised a point about the group photo shoot with the crew member who was organizing the photo queue. I had a long discussion with him. this was on Sunday morning just when Gareths photo shoot was finishing. Obviously this was after the decision had already been made to not have the group photo next time (So I'm glad that my problem with the photo wasn't one of the factors influencing the decision not to have them!!). I basically pointed out a minor issue with my photo and he explained how such a thing could occur. He was very nice, very helpful but basically said that the group photos were just considered a momento of the event and that to try to make them perfect (like the individual shoots) would mean having additional staff watching the shoot working behind the photographer, and that would cost too much, and would put up the price. I was perfectly happy with that explanation. At no point did he say that Yes there were problems this time so there won't be a group photo next time. (he obviously hadn't been told) So it was natural for me to assume that there would be a group photo at Hub 2!

Having said that there are other factors that influenced my decision to get a gold ticket. not just the group photo. But I am very disappointed that there won't be a group photo next time, especially as the Gold tickets will actually cost more for Hub 2 anyway!

Edited by mjocovers

I have another query:

I'm booking with the same 3/4 friends that I did last time - is there any way I can garentee getting into the same 'group' as them again? Like, 1-50 was group 1, etc... I'd hate to be split up. :D

Best way to do this would be one person ordering all four ticket at once. The tickets will have consecutive numbers then and you won't be split.

• Showmasters Admin

I have another query:

I'm booking with the same 3/4 friends that I did last time - is there any way I can garentee getting into the same 'group' as them again? Like, 1-50 was group 1, etc... I'd hate to be split up. :unsure:

Best way to do this would be one person ordering all four ticket at once. The tickets will have consecutive numbers then and you won't be split.

If you find you are across groups. i.e. Group 1 - G1-G30, Group 2 - G31-G60 and you get G29, G30, G31, G32. Do come and see one of us (Me really) and I will sort it out so you can all go in the same group.

This goes for anyone. If we can help to make the weekend better we will. If it means moving 1 or 2 people from one group to another I'm happy to do it.

I have another query:

I'm booking with the same 3/4 friends that I did last time - is there any way I can garentee getting into the same 'group' as them again? Like, 1-50 was group 1, etc... I'd hate to be split up. :whistling:

If you find you are across groups. i.e. Group 1 - G1-G30, Group 2 - G31-G60 and you get G29, G30, G31, G32. Do come and see one of us (Me really) and I will sort it out so you can all go in the same group.

This goes for anyone. If we can help to make the weekend better we will. If it means moving 1 or 2 people from one group to another I'm happy to do it.

Oh thank you, that's very kind! :) My friends and I will be booking now, yay! :thumbup: