thank you all for coming and making the con so much fun

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you to every one that attended and make this all posable you are the best :poki:

And thanks to the crew for being there and for making this happen you are all the best friends ;)

and last but no least thanks to the guests for trusting in me and the crew to run a fun and relaxed event were you could let your guard down and just go for it, thanks so much and we will see some of you soon ;)

thanks everyone

have a rest and see you at the next one were we just have to make it even better :D

take care

jason and the crew :poki:

Thank you to every one that attended and make this all posable you are the best :poki:

And thanks to the crew for being there and for making this happen you are all the best friends :poki:

and last but no least thanks to the guests for trusting in me and the crew to run a fun and relaxed event were you could let your guard down and just go for it, thanks so much and we will see some of you soon :poki:

thanks everyone

have a rest and see you at the next one were we just have to make it even better :poki:

take care

jason and the crew :poki:

Aly & I had soooo much fun this last weekend & the "room party" Saturday night was the icing on the cake !

The theme party on the saturday night was Awsome !!!!

A big thanks to the crew and guests from me as well. I’m posting it here because I really don’t have anything to complain about. :YAHOO:

This was my first convention and thanks to all of you I’m sure it won’t be my last.

But, and there is a small one, I think it will take me a while to shake the picture of a guy in uniform wearing silver high heels and posing for photos on Captain Jacks desk. Somehow that image is really hard to get out of my head!

But anyway great weekend and a lot of good laughs, so thanks! :blink:

A big thanks to the crew and guests from me as well. I’m posting it here because I really don’t have anything to complain about. :WINCE:

This was my first convention and thanks to all of you I’m sure it won’t be my last.

But, and there is a small one, I think it will take me a while to shake the picture of a guy in uniform wearing silver high heels and posing for photos on Captain Jacks desk. Somehow that image is really hard to get out of my head!

But anyway great weekend and a lot of good laughs, so thanks! :D

That would be me...........apologies for giving you nightmares

A big thanks to the crew and guests from me as well. I’m posting it here because I really don’t have anything to complain about. :WINCE:

I bet you looked awesome! would you post a pic?

• Showmasters Admin

A big thanks to the crew and guests from me as well. I’m posting it here because I really don’t have anything to complain about. :(

When I read Eyar's post earlier I sooooo knew it was you!

A big thanks to the crew and guests from me as well. I’m posting it here because I really don’t have anything to complain about. :P

But anyway great weekend and a lot of good laughs, so thanks! :blush:

When I read Eyar's post earlier I sooooo knew it was you!

For some reason the silver heels keep making a worrying regular appearance!

IMG_1440.jpg

What do you mean this isn't how you interview for Torchwood?

IMG_1441.jpg

Edited by Harry

The people have crew :unsure::huh::rolleyes::blink:;)

it was a brilliant weekend! I especially enjoyed being wrapped in bunting on sunday night, sticking all the ballons down my top and dancing like an idiot! also... having my friends throw sweets down my top and scoring points on my makeshift boob scoreboard lol

for me the con fas fantastic - more about thr people u meet than the guests - the guests were brilliant though.

hub2 roll on