Party Costumes

Party Themes  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How ready are you for the themed parties?

• no ideas whatsoever
    • got an idea for 1 of the parties
    • 2 parties I'm sorted for
    • I have it all sussed out lol!

When i say i'm a brand new hero, that wasnt quite right. I'm more of a villian. Mwa ha ha...

If anyone's struggling to create a new character for the sunday, heres an idea i'm not going with that someone can steal. Someone with the abilty to.......... read thier own mind!!! Great power which you can actually show :blush:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i say i'm a brand new hero, that wasnt quite right. I'm more of a villian. Mwa ha ha...

If anyone's struggling to create a new character for the sunday, heres an idea i'm not going with that someone can steal. Someone with the abilty to.......... read thier own mind!!! Great power which you can actually show :blush:

FANTASTIC Rodders.

I've made my own hero up for Sunday. But it probably won't look overly original unless I'm asked what my ability is (and by then I might have made something creative up).

For the Friday party I'm not really sticking to the theme. I'm going as some weird Steampunk/goth/Japanese-ish combination. I'd rather wear something I like that's not in the theme than something I hate that is within the theme (e.g. the Japanese costume I received is s***).

LENATALIA: have u got an outfit, themed or otherwise for fri?

and for sat i remember u mentioning that u might have! u can always join us, the more the merrier.

The more the merrier for which night?

Edited by Lenatalia

I've made my own hero up for Sunday. But it probably won't look overly original unless I'm asked what my ability is (and by then I might have made something creative up).

For the Friday party I'm not really sticking to the theme. I'm going as some weird Steampunk/goth/Japanese-ish combination. I'd rather wear something I like that's not in the theme than something I hate that is within the theme (e.g. the Japanese costume I received is s***).

and for sat i remember u mentioning that u might have! u can always join us, the more the merrier.

For the SAT, to make use of nice dresses, that will work with theme but idea based around a film..

if u wanna know the plan, i can add u to msn messager and talk to u about it, up to u hun.

Im loving the sound of ur fri outfit lol

For the SAT, to make use of nice dresses, that will work with theme but idea based around a film..

if u wanna know the plan, i can add u to msn messager and talk to u about it, up to u hun.

Im loving the sound of ur fri outfit lol

Would it involve me needing to buy another outfit? I'm still annoyed I wasted money on the Japanese outfit which I won't be wearing. =(

you didn't go buy one off nbc then lol...

and quinn im ashamed! you should get the sylar and parking meter refrence...

dean your gonna have to pose with the sarmy in your costume

I'm sorry Pez but the end of Season 1 was such a long time ago, I can't be expected to remember that long ago, I looked it up on Heroes wiki. lol

you didn't go buy one off nbc then lol...

and quinn im ashamed! you should get the sylar and parking meter refrence...

dean your gonna have to pose with the sarmy in your costume

nah home made trying to keep the costs down lol.All it is made from

is a grey pipe and a top made of polysterene just painted the first coat on it

and pic with the sarmy arhhhhhhhhh runs away lol.Ok you can have a pic with me

but not to much harshment im not the real sylar lol :YAHOO:

Edited by dean25