Party Costumes

Party Themes  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How ready are you for the themed parties?

• no ideas whatsoever
    • got an idea for 1 of the parties
    • 2 parties I'm sorted for
    • I have it all sussed out lol!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a clue.

Friday - probably just a dress with a Japanese design on.

Saturday - probably just a posh dress.

Sunday - probably something that involves me wearing my black angel wings...

I feel so uncreative, but I honestly have no ideas. =(

I spent quite a bit of money last time on a costume, and was dissapointed that not that many poeple dressed up. I won't be dressing up this time, save some money.

What night was this on, I'm pretty sure nearly everyone made the effort for the party on the Friday night - they're were plenty of Cheerleaders, Geeks, Goths and Jocks hanging around.

Yeah, I even made a tiny effort on the Sunday which turned out to not be a party but a few people sat in the bar. =P

I'm going to try find something fun for the Friday party as Saturday will be a case of me wearing nothing more creative than a posh dress and the Sunday will be one of my typical alternative dresses with a few special touches/accessories...

Yeah, I even made a tiny effort on the Sunday which turned out to not be a party but a few people sat in the bar. =P

I'm going to try find something fun for the Friday party as Saturday will be a case of me wearing nothing more creative than a posh dress and the Sunday will be one of my typical alternative dresses with a few special touches/accessories...

a giant inflatable Quinto?

Friday - I have a Japanese dress but im not convinced by it lol. I might attempt to make one if i have the time (and patience) other than that...my partner has a martial arts academy soooooo, i could blag a karate suit and get him to 'pimp' it for eclipse for me.....maybe....

Saturday - I'm Lady Luck lol, if im brave enough!! Its a brilliant outfit though

Sunday - S1 Cheerleader - love it!

Saturday - I'm Lady Luck lol, if im brave enough!! Its a brilliant outfit though

You must wear that outfit!! It's awesome....and I have pink tequila to give everyone courage :D

i have visions of us all gettin so drunkered in your room none of us actually make it to the party lol