free guests to come soon

showmasters

Great news!!!

My guess is Ernie Hudson :YAHOO:

Now all you have to do SM is to bring some normal guests that will convince people to buy a ticket to the show...

I loooooooooooooooooooove ernie i met him last time at cov and he was awesome gave me the biggest hug and i so want to meet him again please let it be him

Great news!!!

My guess is Ernie Hudson :P

Now all you have to do SM is to bring some normal guests that will convince people to buy a ticket to the show...

I loooooooooooooooooooove ernie i met him last time at cov and he was awesome gave me the biggest hug and i so want to meet him again please let it be him

Missed Ernie when he was in cov last time, He would be a great guest announcement :D

Great news!!!

My guess is Ernie Hudson :YAHOO:

Missed Ernie when he was in cov last time, He would be a great guest announcement :YAHOO:

I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you that it is him (and for me too) cause im sure you will love him as much as i did

My guess is that it's Mike Edmonds.

I would agree with that. The last 2 free guests at Collectormania Glasgow were Jimmy Vee then Rusty Goffe. So I think they go for (no joke intended - honestly) smaller guests for the free ones.

As the original post states the free guest will be put up soon I am assuming that this guest has not yet been announced.

Initially I thought that SM would actually be giving us our very own celebrities from the large number they keep imprisoned in a Big Yellow Storage box just off junction 1 of the M1.

That sounds like a good idea. Would we get to choose one from all those available or would we just have to wait in line and be happy with who we're given? :YAHOO:

Hmm, free autograph from a yet announced guest eh....

Mark Hamill? yeah, like he'd be busy otherwise... :P

Btw, why did folks think they HAD to get a 'free' autograph if they didn't know the signee? Was it compulsory? Did it stop his true fans from chatting to the guy?

If we pick out the name of someone we don't like or have never heard of, can we put it back and try again? :P

Yes, but I think we should limit ourselves to two attempts, otherwise some of the guests are going to feel unwanten and unloved. Personally, I've reserved a place in my hallway for Dave Prowse or Nicola Bryant (fingers crossed).;)

If we pick out the name of someone we don't like or have never heard of, can we put it back and try again? :thumbup:

Yes, but I think we should limit ourselves to two attempts, otherwise some of the guests are going to feel unwanten and unloved. Personally, I've reserved a place in my hallway for Dave Prowse or Nicola Bryant (fingers crossed).:angel:

I've reserved a place for Dirk Benedict. It's not in my hallway but as this is a family forum I'm not going to say any more. :WINCE:

If we pick out the name of someone we don't like or have never heard of, can we put it back and try again? B)

Yes, but I think we should limit ourselves to two attempts, otherwise some of the guests are going to feel unwanten and unloved. Personally, I've reserved a place in my hallway for Dave Prowse or Nicola Bryant (fingers crossed).:D

I've reserved a place for Dirk Benedict. It's not in my hallway but as this is a family forum I'm not going to say any more. :YAHOO:

dwarfbabe loves faceman la la la lol ;)

Btw, why did folks think they HAD to get a 'free' autograph if they didn't know the signee? Was it compulsory?

No, they wanted an auto "just in case" the guest became a big star in the future or if they later appeared in a show/film they liked.

If we pick out the name of someone we don't like or have never heard of, can we put it back and try again? :(

Yes, but I think we should limit ourselves to two attempts, otherwise some of the guests are going to feel unwanten and unloved. Personally, I've reserved a place in my hallway for Dave Prowse or Nicola Bryant (fingers crossed).:angel:

I've reserved a place for Dirk Benedict. It's not in my hallway but as this is a family forum I'm not going to say any more. ;)

I'm now very jealous and won't be giving him any of my money. :poki:

If we pick out the name of someone we don't like or have never heard of, can we put it back and try again? :(

Yes, but I think we should limit ourselves to two attempts, otherwise some of the guests are going to feel unwanten and unloved. Personally, I've reserved a place in my hallway for Dave Prowse or Nicola Bryant (fingers crossed).:poki:

I've reserved a place for Dirk Benedict. It's not in my hallway but as this is a family forum I'm not going to say any more. ;)

Didn't mean to make you jealous. If it makes you feel any better, I'm willing to share. :angel:

I've reserved a place for Dirk Benedict. It's not in my hallway but as this is a family forum I'm not going to say any more. :wub:

Didn't mean to make you jealous. If it makes you feel any better, I'm willing to share. :P

It could get quite messy if we go halves, how about dividing the week and giving him one day a week off. You get to choose the days.

Oh no, now I'm coming over as slightly gay, thank god I didn't factor Starbuck's uniform into the thread. :WINCE:

If we pick out the name of someone we don't like or have never heard of, can we put it back and try again? :thumbup:

I've reserved a place for Dirk Benedict. It's not in my hallway but as this is a family forum I'm not going to say any more. :P

Didn't mean to make you jealous. If it makes you feel any better, I'm willing to share. :thumbup:

It could get quite messy if we go halves, how about dividing the week and giving him one day a week off. You get to choose the days.

Oh no, now I'm coming over as slightly gay, thank god I didn't factor Starbuck's uniform into the thread. :WINCE:

Dividing the week sounds good. I'll have Monday to Friday and you can have Saturday. You already have Dave Prowse or Nicola Bryant so it's only fair I get the bigger share.

Notice how skillfully I manage to avoid the subject of Starbuck's uniform. :P