Jim Lovell Photoshoot

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Hello everyone

I finally got the go ahead for the Jim Lovell Photoshoot.

It will be saturday only and will be limited.

So i would book real fast as soon as it appears on the website.

Or call me to book one.

This has taken me nearly 4 months to negotiate and we do not have many places so please be quick when you book. The cost is £25.

Dave

Dave,

is this photo shoot happening in the afternoon or in the morning ? The original schedule was ending at 2:30 PM with Kenny Baker. Will Jim do the photo shoot after him or will there be a change of schedule ? I'd love to do a photo shoot but have to leave after saturday morning. Also, if I can do the photo shoot but am unable to collect my photo, do you apply the same politics as Showmasters, I mean do you send the pics abroad if necessary ?

Edited by lams9999

Dave,

is this photo shoot happening in the afternoon or in the morning ? The original schedule was ending at 2:30 PM with Kenny Baker. Will Jim do the photo shoot after him or will there be a change of schedule ? I'd love to do a photo shoot but have to leave after saturday morning. Also, if I can do the photo shoot but am unable to collect my photo, do you apply the same politics as Showmasters, I mean do you send the pics abroad if necessary ?

If need be I can pick it up for you, will give you my phone number on Myspace and then we can hook up cos I am seriously considering this :dance:

Dave,

If need be I can pick it up for you, will give you my phone number on Myspace and then we can hook up cos I am seriously considering this :D

Thanks Ann, that's very appreciated :D

I just would like to know an appoximate idea of when this photo shoot will occur so that I know that I can be part of it. Dave, any news on this front ?

Dave,

I hope Jim Lovell will do the photo shoot in the morning as well.Like you,I stay only for a few hours at the show,my flight back to Stuttgart will go in the afternoon.I booked the photo shoot with Jim and trust in to Dave,that he will organize a date in the morning.

Will Jim be happy to have his photo taken if we havent booked a ticket for the photoshoot? Its just that im heavily pregnant with twins, and will be coming to show on Sat, but will find standing in a long hot queue to have photo taken with him abit much I suspect. And last year had to wait hours to get photo back from Buzz Aldrin Photoshoot. If Jim would be ok with having photo taken when he is signing stuff that would be great. Also im giving my boy twin the middle name James, after him, so maybe that might persuade him!!!??

What do you think, would he be happy to have pic taken with me but not at photoshoot??? If not, then will book a ticket, maybe I could be pushed up to front of queue?? And can photos be sent to home address if I need to go home???

Many thanks

SAM