Security changes at this years show

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Hello everyone

As part of a security shake up this year we will be changing all entry tickets.

Every one coming through the door will be required to wear a pass at all times.

Passes will be checked at every guests signing point. You will not be able to purchase an autograph without a pass. There will be no exceptions and everyone must wear their pass all the time they are at the show.

Unlike the wristbands we used last time these new passes are highly visible and easily recognizable.

As a result all your passes and tickets will now be collected from the door as you enter.

This new system should not slow down your entry to the show or your enjoyment once you are inside.

Dave Phillips

Hello everyone

As part of a security shake up this year we will be changing all entry tickets.

Every one coming through the door will be required to wear a pass at all times.

Passes will be checked at every guests signing point. You will not be able to purchase an autograph without a pass. There will be no exceptions and everyone must wear their pass all the time they are at the show.

Unlike the wristbands we used last time these new passes are highly visible and easily recognizable.

As a result all your passes and tickets will now be collected from the door as you enter.

This new system should not slow down your entry to the show or your enjoyment once you are inside.

Dave Phillips

Sounds A-OK to me. :frankie:

In what form will they take? Will they be a credit card size and nice looking to keep as a souvenier?? Will they be in a clear plastic folder for the card to slide in and they are worn like a badge??? I'll bring my Inmarsat neck band!

Sounds, better than the chidish poxy wrist bands, felt like a bloody girlie wearing them!:lol:

See you in two weeks, if you know who I am! :D;)

von Dawson's Express

• 2 weeks later...

Not really an issue as the show was so relaxed, no-one asked to see the pass at all. The bonus is I got two lanyards included in the price. :unsure:

It probably would have been more helpful to have someone draw a map of where guests were and pin it on the board to give attendees a bit of help finding them. I went left at the top of the stairs instead of right which was a bit of a pain as I only came to get Jim and Dave's autos and missed the little handwritten sign by the door on the right I had done a complete tour of the floor when I came across it. I understand brochures and such could not be produced but someone could have done one big map in the morning to pin up. (hope things were a bit more organised today)