Dave

jamesthehorse

Every time?

I've deleted the one thread you posted about an hour ago, that is all. If anything was deleted before this was not done by me.

I had seen you posted in the other topic yesterday, but figured I'd leave the decision if this should be deleted to someone more higher up. And the post in question had been deleted, so obviously someone made a call here. You mentioned yourself in the topic I deleted that your post about this issue had been deleted before.

If you posted anything more about this, I did neither see nor delete it.

If a post has been deleted there is a reason for that. If anything was deleted you should at least ask "what did I do wrong?" and not simply re-post the same topic. It's very likely that it will be deleted again, especially if you mention it had been deleted before.

Maybe you want to have this discussion here, but I am afraid that this is not possible due to forum rules.

No other events can be discussed. That includes "hypothetical" discussions like "why is unnamed event X cheaper than Showmasters events?" and "can guest Z come to Showmasters events although they are doing unnamed event Y before?"

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin

Alternatively, somebody could come on here and engage in a debate with us?

All I want is some justification, of why there are such differences in price structure, and why the attitudes between both companies are so alarmingly different?.

:uhoh:

It's not something that any organisers is going to get into a debate about on a public forum. If you really feel this is an issue for you, maybe you'd like to come and see either Dave or Jason at one of the shows and discuss it with them there.

On the note of deleted posts. I hav eto agree with QS. If your first post is deleted it was obviously done for a reason. Just re-posting it was obviously only going to get it deleted again. If you want a debate don't start it by re-posting something you know is against forum rules. If you honestly don't understand why it was deleted. Then by all means post and ask why, so you know where you crossed the line so you don't do it again. But just re-posting the deleted thread is not the way to go.

Edited by Too Tall

But this is where it all gets a bit silly.

Surely coping a FAQ from another site isn’t against the rules?. I didn’t even mention the event that I got it from.

Dave didn’t seem that bothered with the way that the discussion was leading last night.

He also rightly seems to use these pages as a method to interact, and discuss with his customers.

Showmasters seemingly wish to turn us all into robots - able to only give praise, and suggest guests.

• Showmasters Admin

I can not comment on what was deleted as I obviously didn't not see it. Someone in SM obviously had their reasons for removing it. If they wish to comment on why, they can open this topic and reply. I am now locking it.