sanctuary

vala

yes, yes, i'm sure most people got to watch this when it was webisodes, but, for those who want to watch it on tv, just a heads up to let you know it's on itv4 from tomorrow at 9pm.

http://www.itv.com/Drama/cult/Sanctuary/default.html

i know we're looking forward to watching it on our big tv :thumbup:

Are they exactly the same episodes or updated longer ones?

yes, yes, i'm sure most people got to watch this when it was webisodes, but, for those who want to watch it on tv, just a heads up to let you know it's on itv4 from tomorrow at 9pm.

i know we're looking forward to watching it on our big tv :D

According to the Sanctuary website, from what I can gather, some of the lesser characters have changed, but for the most part the story line is much the same, so that means there have been a few changes (which I have seen some don't actually like)

Short version, yes there different to the webisodes but only enough that someone who has seen the webisodes would actually notice.

Please correct me if wrong after watching it tonight..

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

i know we're looking forward to watching it on our big tv :D

According to the Sanctuary website, from what I can gather, some of the lesser characters have changed, but for the most part the story line is much the same, so that means there have been a few changes (which I have seen some don't actually like)

Short version, yes there different to the webisodes but only enough that someone who has seen the webisodes would actually notice.

;)

Unfortunately I can't watch it as my tv won't work here, that's why I was asking to see if I was missing something. I thought they were extending the episodes to be shown on tv, but I didn't even know they were finished and airing so soon, so was wondering if these were the same episodes being shown before the updated longer ones I thought were coming :wacko: But looking it up briefly just now looks as though they are a bit different, just didn't think they were airing this early, it's not on itv's catchup site either :(

I apologise if this post hasn't been written too well, I'm tired lol ;)

i know we're looking forward to watching it on our big tv :chair:

Unfortunately I can't watch it as my tv won't work here, that's why I was asking to see if I was missing something. I thought they were extending the episodes to be shown on tv, but I didn't even know they were finished and airing so soon, so was wondering if these were the same episodes being shown before the updated longer ones I thought were coming :dance: But looking it up briefly just now looks as though they are a bit different, just didn't think they were airing this early, it's not on itv's catchup site either :chair:

I apologise if this post hasn't been written too well, I'm tired lol :dance:

Just watched it the other day, and the person who plays the suspect is not played by the guy who plays Rodney Mcay (excsue spelling) plus the first time we see the ripper (you should know who I mean) is in a different location, and where the opening credit theme tune went is beyiond me. I thought the theme tune for he wepisodes was brilliant, and incase ITV4 just cut the opening sequence a bit to fit it in to there time slot is beyond me, I truely hope so. Plus not much (any) background story yet, which is a shame but like most TV series they do like to hold stuff from you and give info to you slowly over a season or two. Definatly a lot slower then the wepisodes, not a lot happned in the episode compared to the web...

:YAHOO:

LLAP :dance:

Edited by zebredy

i know we're looking forward to watching it on our big tv :YAHOO:

Unfortunately I can't watch it as my tv won't work here, that's why I was asking to see if I was missing something. I thought they were extending the episodes to be shown on tv, but I didn't even know they were finished and airing so soon, so was wondering if these were the same episodes being shown before the updated longer ones I thought were coming :YAHOO: But looking it up briefly just now looks as though they are a bit different, just didn't think they were airing this early, it's not on itv's catchup site either :dance:

I apologise if this post hasn't been written too well, I'm tired lol :D

Just watched it the other day, and the person who plays the suspect is not played by the guy who plays Rodney Mcay (excsue spelling) plus the first time we see the ripper (you should know who I mean) is in a different location, and where the opening credit theme tune went is beyiond me. I thought the theme tune for he wepisodes was brilliant, and incase ITV4 just cut the opening sequence a bit to fit it in to there time slot is beyond me, I truely hope so. Plus not much (any) background story yet, which is a shame but like most TV series they do like to hold stuff from you and give info to you slowly over a season or two. Definatly a lot slower then the wepisodes, not a lot happned in the episode compared to the web...

Oh was good to see him in it though, oh well I can't watch it anyway :dance: The first episode shown on ITV was meant to be the first 4 webisodes (but remade) I think. Feel free to keep updating on how it compares to the webisodes, I want to know if I'm actually missing anything :YAHOO:

I didn't see the first one, but saw it last night, and liked it...

Might be a slight spoiler below?-------

Yeah last nights was fantastic (imo) you find out who the ripper guy is you get a bit more background story on Amandas character (a little flashback to the past)

Let the adventures begin (I hope) :P

Its coming on leaps and bounds from the wepisodes now. It may have started off slow but its picking up the pace :D

:D

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...