Sir Roger Moore

mr_oo7

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool pics, can you make em bigger? He always seems to be wearing the same dbl-breasted navy blazer with pants outfit.

Be fair Nicky, he's worn that outfit since the late 1960s and it's done him alright, you can't expect him to change now, anyway you forgot the large tinted glasses as well!

Cool pics, can you make em bigger? He always seems to be wearing the same dbl-breasted navy blazer with pants outfit.

sorry nicky, cant seem to make them any bigger.

knew you'd be hard to please,

after seeing you give brad dourif a hard time. :wub:

Seems to be how you get the link as to how big the shot is.. If you click the link direct, I got either 'does not exist' or a thumbnail, or if you edit the url to end with spygid/, you get the original page that links off to larger images..

Btw, TooTall, what is this 'life outside SM' and does Dave know about it. I thought 'life outside' was restricted to SM crew. :wub:

• Moderators

Seems to be how you get the link as to how big the shot is.. If you click the link direct, I got either 'does not exist' or a thumbnail, or if you edit the url to end with spygid/, you get the original page that links off to larger images..

Btw, TooTall, what is this 'life outside SM' and does Dave know about it. I thought 'life outside' was restricted to SM crew. :D

I think you will find Dave is busy organising a show not reading posts on a forum at 10pm.

Btw, TooTall, what is this 'life outside SM' and does Dave know about it. I thought 'life outside' was restricted to SM crew. :D

Bigger versions

http://s363.photobucket.com/albums/oo74/sp...erMoore01-1.jpg

http://s363.photobucket.com/albums/oo74/sp...ogerMoore02.jpg

• Showmasters Admin

It's amazing but it is possible to have a whole life outside of events. Even with as many as we have now. I even got married this year. It was the one weekend we didn't have a show I think :thumbup:

Hope this isn't breaking any rules, if it is feel free to delete.

I emailed the theatre about tomorrows event with Roger Moore, they have said he is only signing the book and there may be a limit of one per person depending on numbers but that hasn't been decided yet.

They also said copies of the book would be available at the event but you could bring a pre purchased copy along to be signed.

I managed to meet Sir Roger as he arrived at Cheltenham an hour before his talk < which was great :D >

i managed to get him to sign my photo which already had Guy Hamilton < from an earlier collectormania event >

with Russell T Davis, John Barrowman, Julie Walters and Lord Richard Attenborough. it was a good weekend.

For those with a few jingly coins in their pockets after Autographica..

http://commanderbond.net/article/5636

Plus lets not forget that whilst the diamond passes are sipping their Cristal (HAH!), we mere mortals get to watch an old Bond Girl (Grace Jones), the current Bond, and Woger's former partner is Cannes (Tony Curtis) on Wossy, midway through a tranche of Bond specials...

Now if only there was a Gold Pass holder that might have an MP4 recorder attached to his tv in his room, recording it.... oh well.

For those with a few jingly coins in their pockets after Autographica..

http://commanderbond.net/article/5636

Yes - I've invested in one of the cloth bound sets... Would have loved to stretch it to one of the Vellum sets but wifey would have arrange for my nads to be chopped off with some rusty scissors...

When I contacted Queen Anne Press some months ago about these books - I was conversing (by email) with Ian Flemings nephew... Fergus !!

Good event this evening, thought the talk was very entertaining, particularly the Q&A as well as some of his impressions of various people!

For those that were there, is it just me or has Emma Forbes not aged at all since she was on TV more regularly?!

I really enjoyed yesterday evening's event, especially as I managed to get a superb photo with Sir Roger! :unsure::WINCE::P

...and no, the very attractive Emma Forbes appears to get younger as the years roll by - I got a super photo with Emma too!

Yes, an evening that I will remember for a very, very long time. :thumbup::YAHOO::D

Good event this evening, thought the talk was very entertaining, particularly the Q&A as well as some of his impressions of various people!

For those that were there, is it just me or has Emma Forbes not aged at all since she was on TV more regularly?!

I really enjoyed yesterday evening's event, especially as I managed to get a superb photo with Sir Roger! :P:D :D

...and no, the very attractive Emma Forbes appears to get younger as the years roll by - I got a super photo with Emma too!

Yes, an evening that I will remember for a very, very long time. :dance: :dance: :D

any chance of seeing the pic.....

i also met sir roger on wednesday, at waterstones london picadilly. i still cant believe ive met him, ive been a fan all my life. ive met loads of people and done numerous showmasters conventions + many others and nothing comes close or means as much to me, than the absolute joy of being able to meet :dance: sir roger moore!!!! :dance: its the longest iv qued for years but totally worth it!! ther was no posed photos allowed or dedications, and the staff wer very strict on it + also wer the people who wer ther with sir roger, this didnt matter to me tho, i was just so pleased to meet him. i got to talk to him for a little bit, he offered me his hand to shake and thanked me for coming to see him :D + he aswell as his wife who was sitting next to him really liked the fact that id brought him a birthday card, + id also got around 20 people in the que to sign it/write a little message inside. id looked for a card and spotted a one with a cartoon james bond on the front so i got that one.

ther was hundreds of people ther and a lot didnt get to see sir roger due to time constraints + i think they actually ran out of books!. i hope anyone else who gets to meet him have a good as time as i did! :rolleyes:

Edited by william

Bletchley Park? What he doing there? I THINK He's doing Bluewater soon, maybe tomorrow, I'll check, and Norwich Waterstones next Wed.. I'll wait for the paperback to get a readable copy. Mine's still sealed MIB. If I do do Norwich, I can always call in on cousins nearby..

On checking, he'd have just finished his advertised time at Bluewater.

How did you manage to get a picture with him, they seemed to be really strict on that. Powers of the dickie bow maybe?

I'm pretty sure I saw you at the event as it goes, looks like you sent some poor so and so out of the talk early to save you a place in the line, very understanding whoever he was!