Sir Roger Moore

mr_oo7

That was probably his Dad, if the last show was anything to go by. Poor Dad had to eat on the Saturday night elsewhere, Kiwi had Luciana Paluzzi by his right shoulder. Dad was not seen til later....

Bletchley Park? What he doing there? I THINK He's doing Bluewater soon, maybe tomorrow, I'll check, and Norwich Waterstones next Wed.. I'll wait for the paperback to get a readable copy. Mine's still sealed MIB. If I do do Norwich, I can always call in on cousins nearby..

On checking, he'd have just finished his advertised time at Bluewater.

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AT THE PHOTOS OF SIR ROGER http//sirrogermoore.fortopic.net let me know what you think

A working link might be useful.. even http://sirrogermoore.fortopic.net/ doesn't seem to work

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good event this evening, thought the talk was very entertaining, particularly the Q&A as well as some of his impressions of various people!

For those that were there, is it just me or has Emma Forbes not aged at all since she was on TV more regularly?!

I really enjoyed yesterday evening's event, especially as I managed to get a superb photo with Sir Roger! :(:angel::poki:

...and no, the very attractive Emma Forbes appears to get younger as the years roll by - I got a super photo with Emma too!

Yes, an evening that I will remember for a very, very long time. :D :D :D

any chance of seeing the pic.....

i also met sir roger on wednesday, at waterstones london picadilly. i still cant believe ive met him, ive been a fan all my life. ive met loads of people and done numerous showmasters conventions + many others and nothing comes close or means as much to me, than the absolute joy of being able to meet :poki: sir roger moore!!!! :wub: its the longest iv qued for years but totally worth it!! ther was no posed photos allowed or dedications, and the staff wer very strict on it + also wer the people who wer ther with sir roger, this didnt matter to me tho, i was just so pleased to meet him. i got to talk to him for a little bit, he offered me his hand to shake and thanked me for coming to see him :D + he aswell as his wife who was sitting next to him really liked the fact that id brought him a birthday card, + id also got around 20 people in the que to sign it/write a little message inside. id looked for a card and spotted a one with a cartoon james bond on the front so i got that one.

ther was hundreds of people ther and a lot didnt get to see sir roger due to time constraints + i think they actually ran out of books!. i hope anyone else who gets to meet him have a good as time as i did! ;)

glad that you finally got to meet him - i was lucky enough to meet him when he done BFI on monday night - security were horrible and said that he wouldn't do pics and autographs but he dodged past them all and took a picture with me.

a lovely man.

xjx

Edited by julieannboo

Met him & his wife briefly last night, total legend! :P:o:dance::clap::clap:

I was at Pinewood for this event as well... He was one of the nicest people I have met and considering he is 81 - he was on total top form.

The whole day was such a buzz.... and the finale of dinner with Sir Roger was awesome !! He even did posed photos for everyone before the meal !! and his interview with Gareth was great... I think it will be really hard to top this event in my 'Bond' experiences !!!

What a truely awesome bloke !!!

is it just me or has Emma Forbes not aged at all since she was on TV more regularly?!

the very attractive Emma Forbes appears to get younger as the years roll by

By my calculations she's 43; and just for the record, anytime she feels stressed, there's a massage table and a bottle of baby oil waiting chez moi, make no mistake about that :D

71207561.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A60A950A233D2EB40936CF19420219AD79

Saw him at Cheltenham Festival. Can't believe how quiet it was there. There were only 12 people in the queue up to 20 mins before he arrived! Although they stated no dedications and other signings, people cheeky enough got them. I only brought the book otherwise I know I would of got a signed Bond picture. The 2 people behind me did! Anyway got 2 autographs and a posed photo (as I was cheeky enough to ask for that).

i saw him at the Cheltenham Festival saturday night,

enjoyed his talk, quite amusing & some sad tales about the demise of David Niven.

& for those that wanted to see the pics from the Oxford signing.

(havent done this before, so dont know how it will turn out)

http://s363.photobucket.com/albums/oo74/sp...erMoore01-1.jpg

Nice!!!!

:angry:

http://s363.photobucket.com/albums/oo74/sp...ogerMoore02.jpg