Eclipse 2

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time does everyone think the party will go on til on the sunday night???

i can't remember what time it finished at eclipse 1, and that was just a chill-out party. i'm just asking coz i have the opportunity to do something in london in the day, but i wudn't want to completely miss the party (coz everyone knows that parties are what totally make cons :thumbup: )

Yikes, for some reason I thought the Sunday shindig was going to be a general heroes/villains-themed party. That's my (extremely vague) idea down the drain then! Back to the drawing board...

Good to hear we're going for a DJ and partying till late this time. Not that I didn't enjoy the last Sunday party as it was - that was a fab time.

Yikes, for some reason I thought the Sunday shindig was going to be a general heroes/villains-themed party. That's my (extremely vague) idea down the drain then! Back to the drawing board...

Good to hear we're going for a DJ and partying till late this time. Not that I didn't enjoy the last Sunday party as it was - that was a fab time.

Am I the only one who thought the Sunday night party at E1 was boring, well apart from the 7 or 8 people dressed as Superheroes I thought it was quite dull compared to the parties the prior 2 nights.

Am I the only one who thought the Sunday night party at E1 was boring, well apart from the 7 or 8 people dressed as Superheroes I thought it was quite dull compared to the parties the prior 2 nights.

I know quiet isn't for everyone, and I wasn't expecting it to be like that, but I actually enjoyed it the most of the three because I got to hang out with some of the people I met over the weekend and we had a really good laugh. But I'm looking forward to seeing how all three turn out this time as well.

I'd just like to add that E1's Sunday night party was my favourite too.

By the time it came around a lot of us had really got to know each other very well and new friendships had been well and truly formed, so everyone was really comfortable with each other and we were all able to have even more of a laugh than we had before ...including larking about on the guests chairs onstage and doing mock interviews... ;)