what A list guests do you want to see ?

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

now we can put whoever we want into this new venue with out restrictions and put in up to 7 "A" list guests sowho do you want to meet

In the past we were not aloud to kill the Mall now with all this new space we can just go for it, so let us know who you want to meet .

we will be keeping a eye on this to get to know who you want to meet

Jason :chair:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No poll? Just so we can be realistic? Do you guys mean american A List or British A List? No matter how much i would like Camilla Belle, Anne Hathaway, Bruce Willis and Jessica Alba. Seems sooo unlikely. But yeah. Those guests for me please! Throw in Mary Elizabeth Winstead for good measure.

now we can put whoever we want into this new venue with out restrictions and put in up to 7 "A" list guests sowho do you want to meet

In the past we were not aloud to kill the Mall now with all this new space we can just go for it, so let us know who you want to meet .

we will be keeping a eye on this to get to know who you want to meet

Jason :chair:

i thk there should be a top of the range HORROR event,, bring it on

Jensen Ackles :chair:

I'd also love to see Natalie Portman, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Anne Hathaway and Shia LaBeouf.

Some of the A List Lost stars like Matthew Fox and Evangeline Lilly would be amazing!

Edited by Laurenx

Well - obviously there's A list and there's A list - don't stop trying for Harrison Ford & Michelle Pfieffer! but here's a few thoughts (I'll think of some more later) : -

Realistic "A" List

Jeri Ryan

John Carpenter

Kevin Costner!

Louise Fletcher back please!

Kurt Russell

Dan Aykroyd

Kate Capshaw (she is married to Steven Spielberg after all!)

Zach Gilligan & Phoebe Cates

Kelsey Grammer

David Hyde Pierce

Jane Leeves

Peri Gilpin

John Mahoney

Anyone from Frasier

Anyone from Friends (particular Courtney Cox)

Eva Marie Saint

Danny DeVito

And more Indy guests please! :chair:

Depending how big - I heard a rumour that Harrison Ford almost came to Mk. He would be great to meet. Also Kevin Costner, Gillian Anderson, David Duchovny, Richard Dean Anderson, Mark Hamill, Eve Green. I think that enough for now

Edited by reddragon

LMAO at killing the mall :thumbup:

Hmmm... I have no idea what's realistic so I could be shooting way too high or way too low with this, so I'm just gonna list people who are huge to me. I'm looking at the San Diego biggie as a guide to who is at least willing to do cons - what kind of extortionate fee they'd want, I do not know! LOL

Robert Patrick, Kristin Chenoweth (OMG I'd die, but she's probably not even A-List here), Chris Carter, Seth Green (I'd die... again), Masi Oka, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Joss Whedon, Milla Jovovich, Laurell K Hamilton (just so I can ask her wtf she's thinking turning Anita into a don't read, mods please delete star), Kirsten Dunst, Frank Miller, Ali Larter, Natalie Portman, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Hugh Jackman, Kate Beckinsale

*takes deep breath* Realistically... they're not Angelina/Depp level A-listers (mostly lmao), but they're big enough that they'd make me a pretty happy bunny :D

Edited by Psychosis

These may be totally unrealistic but it's the people I'd love to meet so I'd consider them 'A' list guests

Kevin Smith (I'd also love to see Jason Mewes again :D )

David Boreanaz

Jensen Ackles

Jared Padelecki

Joss Whedon

Seth Green

Michael C Hall

Josh Holloway

Eliza Dusku

Alyson Hannigan

Jamie Lee Curtis

Christina Ricci

Matthew Perry

Joshua Jackson

Jennifer Garner

Simon Pegg

David Schwimmer

Christina Ricci would be awesome. Eliza Dushku, Seth Green, Ali Larter, Masi, Kristen bell :D and loads more but I don't no what you mean by "a" list do we mean tv like the ones I mentioned or films like Kristen Dunst?

Edited by selby