lois chiles

lambert

Erm... I think it's a bit naughty to advertise guests if you are still waiting for them to confirm. It isn't fair on the guests or the people attending the show if you haven't secured them. They shouldn't be advertised until an agreement between the guest and their representatives has been sealed.

• Moderators

Erm... I think it's a bit naughty to advertise guests if you are still waiting for them to confirm. It isn't fair on the guests or the people attending the show if you haven't secured them. They shouldn't be advertised until an agreement between the guest and their representatives has been sealed.

Let's just clear this one up everyone shall we.

Lois Chiles is on the preorder sheet not on any flyer or advertising.

We do not and never have advertised any guest we do not have.

Dave Phillips

Let's just clear this one up everyone shall we.

Lois Chiles is on the preorder sheet not on any flyer or advertising.

We do not and never have advertised any guest we do not have.

Dave Phillips

Well the flyer states that 2 James Bond guests are "Subject to final confirmation" in the small print (Kristina Wayborn & Ivana Milecivic) - this would suggest that these guests have not yet confirmed their attendance. As I said in my previous message, it is rather unfair to advertise guests who have not finalised an agreement to take part in the event.

Edited by steviegr