C14 Online Cosplay Competition

Ladyd

Welcome to C14's Online Cosplay Competition

Please click on the link next to the reference picture to see the Contestants Photos.

1 vote per person, no multable voting allowed as this is cheating, voting closes Midnight Monday 6th October.

Please be aware this is for Audience Favourite ONLY. Actual judgeing is being done seperately through e-mail, all winners will be notified by e-mail and the results will also be placed online.

I would like to thank Showmasters, SFX, LC Toyz, Incognito Comics, Apocolips comics, The Astral Gypsi & Dimentional Manga for sponsoring the competition and providing prizes.

Edited by Ladyd

nightmare my two fave costumes of the weekend were in the same catogry!

i loved the sean of the dead , but i also loved little ( sarah? im sorry one of these days i will reamember...) and her claire season 2 outfit...

i loved the sean of the dead , but i also loved little ( sarah? im sorry one of these days i will reamember...) and her claire season 2 outfit...

I wanna vote for shaun of the dead... I've cast this online vote, but do I email too for my vote to count :poki: ??

I wanna vote for shaun of the dead... I've cast this online vote, but do I email too for my vote to count :P ??

no, you've done your job by casting your vote on this page by pressing the button next to your fav choice.

there is judging over e-mail but it's with our selected judges.

Awww no one likes my Tonks.....ah well will have to enter my other Tonks one next time!

i like your tonks hun besides you have until monday to get people to vote for you, but yeah if you don't win anything you'll atleast be able to enter it again :chair:, did you get your pictures ok?

Thanks LadyD yeah I got the photos. They look really good. I guess I'd prefer not to win this time just because I wana do the costume again but with the right hair colour this time. I blame Tescos....dunno why just because I bought the same hair dye from them both times and one time it turns my hair purple the next pink!! How random!

Don't know who to ask to vote for me either my other half voted but not sure who else.

Just tried to vote but it keeps sending up an error message, can you tag me on one for Shaun?

You gotta vote for three in total, one each for the Contestant Parts on the poll.

NOOOO, you got it wrong, you can only vote for 1 person, i said that in the beginning, one vote is one vote only, the only reason it's in 3 parts is because the poll won't allow more that a certain amount of entries.

Just tried to vote but it keeps sending up an error message, can you tag me on one for Shaun?

You gotta vote for three in total, one each for the Contestant Parts on the poll.

NOOOO, you got it wrong, you can only vote for 1 person, i said that in the beginning, one vote is one vote only, the only reason it's in 3 parts is because the poll won't allow more that a certain amount of entries.

I think the Admin should make it so that more can be added to one section to the poll, in that way, nobody would vote for three.

I think the Admin should make it so that more can be added to one section to the poll, in that way, nobody would vote for three.

I tried a few times to vote for just 1 and it wouldn't me... Eventually I worked out that I had to cast 1 vote in each category... I actually assumed it was deliberate though because of the separation between 'inspired by' and actual characters, not to mention the mostly anime/in pairs section... Actually made sense to me:)

It won't let you vote for just one. Even when you try to con it, is because you split the polls.

you see when i tried origionally, because there were more than 20 entires, it said it wouldn't allow a poll to be that long.

when i 1st thought of the online voting i thought 'OK i can sepreate them in to their catagories so you guys can vote for the winner in each catagorie' saving me a bit of work, but then you said it was unfair because it would be basically left to those who had the most friends...so instead i had to compensate and do online judging through e-mail, which has worked out fine, but now the online vote is kinda messed up as you have to vote for 3 and i don't have that many prizes since it's all donations.

it's very difficult to keep you all happy and still do things the same way as i do on the day, don't forget this is completely voluntary for me, i'm not going to be at some events, meaning no cosplay so i'm trying to find the best way for you guys to still have a competition at an event, even when i'm not there.

i'd appereciate a little leeway here guys.

how bout who ever has the most votes in each poll by midnight monday, i'll make another poll with just them and you can have 2 days to vote for the top costume. by then i'll also have all the judging done anyway and can announce the overall winners.

how bout who ever has the most votes in each poll by midnight monday, i'll make another poll with just them and you can have 2 days to vote for the top costume. by then i'll also have all the judging done anyway and can announce the overall winners.

Would it really make a difference as there is a clear winner now. People have had to vote three times but they would still be voting for their favourite first. I would leave it and not make more work for you.

Edited by Nain