DavidB

• Moderators

Previously on Heroes ...

Knight_took_my_bishop.jpg

And now ...

Episode 3 - One of Us, One of Them

Airs Monday September 29th

Recap:

David Anders was in it for about 5 seconds. GIVE US MORE.

Mohinder is now a Spider-Fly-Hulk-Sex machine type deal. Ideally he'll shag Maya to death but who knows. Personally I think he's an idiot, and hope his muscles get so big they explode with his head.

Sylar 'don't call me Gabriel' Quinto is now apparently a Petrelli. Or is he? I don't know. As if becoming a vulcan wasn't enough to cause an identity crisis, he now gets this to deal with.

Angela dreams the future. She sees guest announcements for Eclipse 2 apparently. Honest!

Nathan has found a way to make Mr Linderman invisible. God probably did it for him, as they're now best buddies. I'm not entirely sure that would be what I'd ask for, but each to their own.

Peter is Peter but not Peter as Weevil is Peter but so is Peter, so who's Peter? I prefer future Peter as he's scarred and not whiny, and clearly couldn't care less about Ireland. Well done that man.

Ando is evil. Or is Hiro? Or neither. That girl is fast. ZOOOOOM. Flashgirl. Shoulda listened to Sulu, idiot.

Ali Larter is now someone else. Seriously, is she going for a record? Let's see how long this one lasts. How long before we get someone with an anti-Larter power? Then she'll be in trouble.

They killed Bob. Goodbye cruel world. Kick their asses Kristen! ZZZZAAAAAPPPPPP!

Meredith can still set her hand on fire. Well done! Give that woman a cookie. Showoff.

Level 5 security sucks. I hope there's a Level 50, with some kinda big ass Cyclops or something.

The pilot from Lost has now crash landed in a giant sized kid's sandpit with a turtle. Yeah, a turtle. And a Britney Spears fan. It feels like some sort of riddle - if you were thrown into the desert with only an African man and a turtle, how would you get home?

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

Ha, you find me funny .. I knew it :blush:

Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head :D

And yes, Mr Anders always looks superawesome .. or sexy in your case. Personally I'm not attracted to the man, I just think he's an exceptional piece of human beingness.

Again it's all about the Sylar action for me and I love him outting on the act of F.B.I. agent for the police, I think even HRG was impressed with that.

Really all episode through with him fastening his tie and his action in the bank. :D

The Other parts of the episode were good too. :D

Edited to add:I just finished the end of the episode, and Angela gives Sylar his Company pj's to change back into. Then she totally follows him into his cell, with HRG and The Haitian watching outside. I'm just saying... :D

Edited by bonniesrg

I knew I'd enjoy episode three even more than the first two. Yay!

Angela feeding Sylar was the coolest thing ever. She's such a great mother. I'm so happy for him. :D

My only issue was the fate of the German magnetism villain. I thought he had a very powerful ability and could have done a lot with it.

Was that lady in the paintings of Matt supposed to be Daphne?

• Moderators

The German getting killed off that quickly was surprising. He didn't really get a chance to do a whole lot. Then again, I didn't expect Peter to become Peter again quite so quickly either. I just hope the other villains get some decent time.

Sylar's development is definitely the most intriguing thing at the moment. Zachary and Jack work so well together.

sylar ...in...a ....suit....

more please...

Or less clothes please. :(

Lol I was wondering when someone would post something like that, from other comments I've seen on this forum I was surprised that someone actually wanted to see more of him when clothed :wub: lol

sylar ...in...a ....suit....

more please...

Or less clothes please. :P

Lol I was wondering when someone would post something like that, from other comments I've seen on this forum I was surprised that someone actually wanted to see more of him when clothed :wub: lol

Haha I'm happy to oblige. Sylar makes lot's of outfits work, so I look forward to seeing what he'll be wearing next. But seeing as in S1 he was covered about 99.9% of the time [the 1% is for that shaving scene :wub: ], then suddenly seeing more skin in S2 [that black wifebeater...gah]. Well once you see something good, would you want to go back. :(

And I don't know what you mean by the comments you've seen, we're all perfectly innocent on here. *Nods*

i just like to see pretty men in suits... not everyone can pull it off.

i love the dinamic between gabe and momma p. its perfect in every way.

i need to watch the episode at least twice more before i pass judgment

And I don't know what you mean by the comments you've seen, we're all perfectly innocent on here. *Nods*

Oh yes, of course you are :chair:

ok that was fab. So glad someone beat me to the "Sylar in a suit" comment coz daaaaaaaaaaamn!

David your summary just made me giggle out loud and people were looking...ops.

Love the Pyjama comment.......... so dodgy it's perfect!

Mohinder is a doofus - just saying.

Glad to see paintings again. Seriously what would a season of Heroes be like without the paintings. Sort of bored of that now though - can we move on please.

Where's Molly? I got lost!

Hiro is just about the worst liar I have every seen but still love him and Ando.

Daphne bugs me and I loved it when she couldn't run!

Yeeeaaaaah Noah!

I still want to know what happened in that fire dammit!

Molly was shipped of to a school I think so she would be safe. I love Daphne her running (without powers) was funny and reminded me of my mate running. Nicki died in the fire you saw her body what did you think happened?

David Anders was in it?

I thought the same when I read that, I must've blinked when he was on screen then :blush:

David Anders was in it?

I thought the same when I read that, I must've blinked when he was on screen then :D

He was indeed. Although 5 seconds was being a tad generous. Id say more like 2.... or 1

Edited by Lucienight

He was in a small part of Angela's future dream in The Butterfly Effect, alongside Maury, Knox and whoever Ali Larter decided to be on that day.

lmfao that made me giggle like mad...

lots of little bits are coming back to me i like the painting thing, and what did he give matt to make him get spokky eye-ites.....