Who met Denise Crosby?

Avengers7

She was great, absolutely lovely. I was a little confused when I went up to her and chose my piccy to be signed, she was all "Didn't you get that one signed yesterday? You were here yesterday, weren't you?"

:blush: Er, nope. I wish.

"Ohhhhh! Well, who are you and how are you?" :D

Shame about the no posed photos thing, especially as she had no-one there a lot of the time, but she was very nice so that more than made up for it. Would like to meet again.

i thought she was really nice, i actaully got a posed photo, but felt a bit checky for asking, i saw a guy in front do it, so i thought i might as well ask, but the crew sat next to her was advising not to do it after that. was going to get trekkies signed but just got photo in the end,

ciarandenisecrosbycropper9.jpg

I found Denise Crosby to be one of the nicest guests that I have met.

I took along my Star Trek Monopoly, and she was absolutely fascinated with it.

I told her how I found it for sale in a newsagents for £12.99, but when I spoke to a Monopoly dealer, he told me it was worth more than £100 unsigned, because they are very rare!!!

She spent quite a while looking at all pewter tokens, and the signatures that I had collected on the box lid (Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner, Marina Sirtis and Michael Dorn).

Finally, I asked her if I could have a photo with her, and she replied, "Go on then, seeing as you're so nice".

Meeting her really made my day! :D

Edited by Kiwi 7

I told her how I found it for sale in a newsagents for £12.99, but when I spoke to a Monopoly dealer, he told me it was worth more than £100 unsigned, because they are very rare!!!

How much is it worth now with all the sigs? Has it devalued it now? Did Denise leave you weak at da knees?:D

Oh yeah, I kept an eye out for you but never saw you, Ciaran. Maybe at Midlands.

Edited by nicky