Craig Fairbrass - Who met him and what did you chat about?

nicky

I regret not going to meet him, I didnt have anything for him to sign and his part in Cliffhanger isnt that big enough for me to part with money. I was going to wait till he was quiet and just catch him then and just say hi but he seemed very popular for someone in that small area. People were even queing to meet him around by the stalls.

I think it would have been better if SM had put him out in one of the main areas to sign instead as he seemed busy enough. It looked like most lads wanted to talk about Cliffhanger and the girls wanted to talk about EastEnders! Hope he comes back in the future then I'll defo meet him this time.

Did anyone ask him about working with Stallone and Renny Harlin or John Lithgow? I wanted to ask if it was true that Christopher Walken pulled out of the movie at the last minute.

Edited by nicky

I was going to wait till he was quiet and just catch him then and just say hi but he seemed very popular for someone in that small area. People were even queing to meet him around by the stalls.

Really, every time I walked past he was sitting looking blankly into space with nobody meeting him (at least a dozen times!)

Did anyone ask him about working with Stallone and Renny Harlin or John Lithgow? I wanted to ask if it was true that Christopher Walken pulled out of the movie at the last minute.

I didn't know that - was he slated for the Lithgow role?

According to IMDB, yes but they have known to be wrong cos I've often asked guests about "is it true that you are xxxxxxx cos it says so on imdb" and they said no, it wasnt - cases in point: Michael Ironside and Bruce Campbell.

Edited by nicky

Just chatted about Cliffhanger generally. He said even though he "only had a small part" he was in Italy for the entire juration of the shoot. We also chatted how the film still holds up today 15 odd years on. A cool guest.

I love him :D He was really nice and patient for me droning on about how much I love him lol :D And he let me take a photo, run off, develop it and then he signed it hehe! He was great, would be great to have him bk for the whole weekend next time!

I love him :chair: He was really nice and patient for me droning on about how much I love him lol :chair: And he let me take a photo, run off, develop it and then he signed it hehe! He was great, would be great to have him bk for the whole weekend next time!

That was you, cool Craig thought you were really inventive going and doing that very impressed, This was his first signing and he was slightly overwhelmed by how many people wanted to meet him and also what a wide variety of his work interested them from eastenders to cliffhanger to stargate to rise of the footsoldier, and said he'd definatly come back do it again.

I love him :chair: He was really nice and patient for me droning on about how much I love him lol :P And he let me take a photo, run off, develop it and then he signed it hehe! He was great, would be great to have him bk for the whole weekend next time!

That was you, cool Craig thought you were really inventive going and doing that very impressed, This was his first signing and he was slightly overwhelmed by how many people wanted to meet him and also what a wide variety of his work interested them from eastenders to cliffhanger to stargate to rise of the footsoldier, and said he'd definatly come back do it again.

Oh wow!! Were you the crew member with him? Yay :chair: What exactly did he say? I need details hehe to brag :chair: Thats amazing! I really wanted a photoshoot with him, so that was really my next best option- I just thought of it on the spot! I knew I wanted to meet him but I was upset there were no just normal headshots. Serious total crush on him since he came to Eastenders.. I'm so happy he liked my idea!! I'd love to see him again!

xx

Irony is, the pic was taken with my camera, by my friend standing in the same spot as when she took mine only moments earlier, but whereas Lizzy's came out great, mine was rather dark doh!

Guess the two of us standing up blocked out the light lol, though I did set it on a different setting for the 2nd photo. Didnt want to appear rude though and ask to try again for a better one. :chair:

He was a cool bloke though.

I met him as Londons Burning fan, but it was so long ago there was nothign i thought of to talk about so i mentioned

THE BANK JOB that he was in with jason statham, as there was another londons burning cast member in it

He was damn hot and sexy...............

This was his first signing and he was slightly overwhelmed by how many people wanted to meet him and also what a wide variety of his work interested them from eastenders to cliffhanger to stargate to rise of the footsoldier, and said he'd definatly come back do it again.

That's great to know, I hope he does come back so I dont pass up the chance to meet him again. He did seem pretty popular as I said for someone stuck in that small area.

I know its not a movie, but he also did the voice of Gaz in call of duty 4, which was one of the biggest selling computer games last year, and still one of the most played games at the mo!.. COD4 made a fortune, made more money than most films last year too!... Yup Craig is Famous! more than you Know!!..

Edited by glavias