The usual... who was your favourite guest and why?

Avengers7

I can't decide between Danny Webb and Ryan Sampson.

Danny was epic, we had a good long chat and he gave me some great advice. Ryan was a great laugh (including defacing Nicholas Lyndhurst and Celia Imrie's pics on the front of the dvd cover) and we had lots to talk about.

Amber Benson. I think it was the sixth time I have met her and everytime she is the nicest person you could hope to meet. :unsure:

Also met Mercedes McNab, she was nice too. Seemed very down to earth.

I've met Amber before and she was lovely then. Wish I'd had the money left to meet Mercedes though, she seemed very welcoming. She was on my list but forces conspired to prevent me from seeing her.

Didn't realise her father played for Arsenal in the 70's - just found that out. That would have been something a bit different to talk about :) She'll be first on my list next time she comes over.

It's a tie between Amber Benson and Dean Andrews for me. Both so friendly. I told Amber her new haircut was really nice on Sat and she said my hairstyle was similar to hers that we could almost be sisters (even though we weren't the same skin colour XD). She remembered me too when it came to her photoshoot.

While queuing up I could see Dean was talking to everyone for at least five mins or more, getting to know the fans. Such a cool man. He asked whether I wanted a "lots of love" or "best wishes" on my photo and I couldn't decide so he gave me a hand by saying, "Go on be cheeky" that I ended up saying he could write "lots of love" lol!!

Dean's a charmer thats for sure.. I have a great time looking after him when he attends our shows. He really is a lovely , kind , genuine man and he loves meeting the fans and finding out what they think of LOM and A2A.

Glad you had a great time :P

Edited by genesgal

Took my daughter (shes 12) think shes in love with Ryan Sampson as hasn't put down her signed pic yet! I have to say he was really sweet and posed for a couple of photos with her and chatted a bit about working with David Tennant (the other love of her life). I decided to meet Dean Andrews who was also lovely and chatty. Had a lovely day looking forward to the next one.

Had to be Amber and Mercedes for me, they were the ones i went to see and didnt disappoint again. I spent about 10 mins with mercedes chatting and same for Amber and unlike some of the guests there this weekend both of these two were happy to hop on the table for photos with fans. lovely both.

nicky :unsure:

I took my 9 year old son with me as he loves Smallville and Michael Rosenbaum was really good with him, answered all his questions patiently and was a good giggle!

Would also like to shout out for Ruari Mears who was really friendly and chatty too.

Firstly Jeff Cohen, what a great guest, very happy to talk to people, answer any questions, wrote what you wanted on the auto and even posed for photos, spend ages with people. Could have talked to him for ages about goonies.

if SM could get a Goonies Reuion for the next C15 it would be :wub: and a great start to the new venue.

Michael Rosenbaum looks different without the haircut, was good to talk to.

Finally, huge fan of Firefly and meeting Morena Baccarin was :P she was great.

Mark Sheppard was another great guest and was very happy to talk and answer questions.

The guests I met at C14 were :unsure:

All the guests I met over the weekend were very friendly and helped make it another highly enjoyable event.

I have to echo all the positive comments on here about Dean Andrews who was well worth meeting. Happy to chat and pose for photos and seemed very down to earth with a great sense of humour. And he told us he's been working on Phil Glennister to make an appearance too, which is great news!

The other stand out guest for me was Jamie Foreman who was a top guy. Again he was very happy to talk for a while and made us feel very welcome.

Over all the event seemed very relaxed and most of the guests seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Well, it was my first Collectormania this weekend and Shane Rangi was my first autograph which I was extremely happy with, so i'd say him, though John Rhys-Davies was a close second. They both were happy to talk to you, which I enjoyed. :thumbup:

Like others are saying, Amber Benson was a lovely person too.

My favrit guest is a split decision (how often does this NOT happen? lol)

Ricci Harnett was a great bloke. Really friendly and he commented on my how good my beard was and we had a good chat about each others beards (as he said he was growing his for a fillm part he was going to be doing later within the year) which would have been the last thing I'd would ever have thought I'd be talking about with a film/TV star :D

And Danny Webb was another quality guest. He really appreciated the praise I gave him for doing the narration for the Games Workshop Audio Book of the Horus Heresy stories 'The Dark King' and 'The Lightning Tower'. He also happened to mention he was doing another one soon so my mate and I will be looking forward to that :D

Overall, a really good day :D

I loved meeting Michael rosenbaum, Dean Andrews (please bring them back soon)!

Everyone was great who I talked to and would love to meet Mercedes Mcnab, Craig Fairbrass, mark Sheppard, Amber Benson, Matt Lewis again!:)

I unfortunately didnt get to mmet Ryan Sampson so please get him again too but especially Dean Andrews and Michae Rosenbauml!

My fave was the wonderful Mark Sheppard. It was the first time I had met him but I had already been told what a lovely guy he was and he lived up to it. He was very funny, entertaining, charming and spent loads of time with us and even showed us photos of his kids! I thought he was great before but now I think he's even better!

I also thought Michael Rosenbaum was a really nice down to earth friendly guy. I was a little concerned when I first saw his minder and the no photos sign but actually he was very nice and patient, he must have been sick of being asked the same questions all weekend but he acted like he was genuinely interested, I'm so glad I got to meet him. I couldn't get over how different he looked with hair!!!!!!

My fave was the wonderful Amber Benson, she is the nicest person you could hope to meet a real sweetie :P:D

and my 2nd Fave was Mercedes McNab who like Amber was also very nice too! :wub:

hope I get to meet them both again as they were so nice!

hope you get them both back for a future collectormania again soon! *hint hint* :D

Edited by -Craig-

I can't choose a favourite! Hehe!

Michael Rosenbaum was the main reason I was there and he was great (although a little more quiet on the Sunday owing to a hangover. LOL)

Amber Benson was wonderful. Really friendly and chatty.

Jamie Bamber was a sweetie. Really nice and kind.

Mark Sheppard teased me a lot, but in a good humoured way

I think Morena was the one I spoke to least and she was still lovely

So, yeah, I loved all the guests I met so it's impossible to choose

• 3 months later...