The usual... who was your favourite guest and why?

Avengers7

I love all that I met especially Dean and Amber.

But I would have to say Dean was my favourite, as he talked to me and my mum for about 10 minutes. And he said we could have as many photos as we wanted with him - I think we got about 4 though, as there were people queuing behind us. <3

But Amber was extremely friendly as well :D

That's a toughie..

but it's gotta be Dean really hasn't it?

He's just such a lovely guy that gave me a free hug when i asked him! And we went to say bye to him before we left and we were talking for about half an hour :D

He's lovely and he remembered me from last time, how can i not love him?! xD

Closely followed by Jamie <3 :)

Edited by puddlejumpers

Dean. I don't think he'll ever be topped, he's just so friendly and chatty. You feel you could just talk to him for ages. And a special thank you to Debbie for recognising me and mentioning it as I doubt he would have remembered me. :D

MC Gainey was brilliant as well though. He loved my Club Dread poster and said it was the most fun he ever had working on a film. I'm SO glad I decided to take it with me.

I loved them all (Amber,Mercedes,Jamie,Morena and Michael) Friendliest would be Amber and she remembered my name and gave me hugs :). The one I was most excited for was Michael and he didnt let me down. Mercedes was lovely and pretty and laughed when I said blondie bear to her. Jamie insulted me but he still mint. Morena was lovely and my first lady from firefly :). So all of them :P

M.C Gainey, followed closely by amber

M.C kept testing me to check i actually watched lost :P , he was so funny, we talked abit about his coming out of the closet on the show and he was just really nice :D

Amber was a little busy when i met her but she was super nice, down to earth, basically shes a real sweetie

I went up with my mate Selby to meet mercedez, as i ended up spending all my money on lost stuff haha, but had a photo with her she was super nice

:D

Denise Crosby and Jamie Bamber were my two favourites. So lovely, friendly and chatty. Amber was also lovely, she seemed surprised I didn't want a photo, hehe (story was that I didn't have time yesterday and wasn't going to go today, but ended up there anyway without my camera, hence the no photo thing). But yeah, Denise really made it for me.

Amber was wonderful and remembered my name in the photoshoot. JRD was fantastic and put a lovely dedication on one of my photos (see dedication thread). Jamie Foreman was really nice and i was very glad I moved him from a "maybe" to a "get". Nobody was bad, Morena seemed a bit shy and Danny Webb a bit overwhelmed but otherwise everyone was great.

Amber was just soooo nice! Ditto she remembered by name too. I shouted to her when i was in the queue for Miriam and she pointed to me and my friend and shouted our names. haha. We MUST have Buffy characters for C15.

I had a rather embrassing moment (don't laugh lol) when i came out the toliets in costa. I opened the door and the door hit someone i was like oh! so sorry and it was Miriam (aka Professor Sprout from HP). She was really nice and said you must come along and meet me later!

Edited by Wow!

Really hard to choose best guest.

Amber was so nice really chatty and had photos with her even though she had a photoshoot. Met her on Friday and she remembered our names on Saturday at the photoshoot.

Mercedes very pleasent.

Micheal Rosenbaum was a complete giggle. He even had time for a chat at the photoshoot!

Really lovely guy and looked gorgeous with his stubble. Thankyou Showmasters for a great guest who had a lot of time for his fans.

John Rhys-Davies was brilliant. Loved meeting him. As we met he took my hand and kissed it! (never had that happen before) Said that i only looked 22 (haha) he knows how to smooth talk. Then as i was having a photo he is tickling up my back and neck. So all you ladies out there watch out for him hehe

I am so pleased that i went to see him as i nearly didn`t but he was great and it was a great way to finish the day

Thanks again showmasters looking forward to june hope you pull out some top guest :YAHOO:

Edited by shaz xx

Really hard to choose best guest.

John Rhys-Davies was brilliant. Loved meeting him. As we met he took my hand and kissed it! (never had that happen before) Said that i only looked 22 (haha) he knows how to smooth talk. Then as i was having a photo he is tickling up my back and neck. So all you ladies out there watch out for him hehe

I am so pleased that i went to see him as i nearly didn`t but he was great and it was a great way to finish the day

so i guess i wasnt the only one being tickled although he tried tickling my chin, which is actually the picture i have got! He also commented on my hair :YAHOO: and i think i eventually went away blushing..lol.

I think my best guests would have to be John rhys davis and matthew lewis. Matthew lewis is brilliant, lovely to chat to. :P

It's a tie between Amber Benson and Dean Andrews for me. Both so friendly. I told Amber her new haircut was really nice on Sat and she said my hairstyle was similar to hers that we could almost be sisters (even though we weren't the same skin colour XD). She remembered me too when it came to her photoshoot.

While queuing up I could see Dean was talking to everyone for at least five mins or more, getting to know the fans. Such a cool man. He asked whether I wanted a "lots of love" or "best wishes" on my photo and I couldn't decide so he gave me a hand by saying, "Go on be cheeky" that I ended up saying he could write "lots of love" lol!!

Edited by vash-chan

That's a hard one, I would say it's between Mark Sheppard and Jamie Bamber.

Mark because he remembered me (that said I have met him about 6 times now).

Jamie because he took interested in my R3 Band of Brothers box set which he hadn't seen before and talked a little how filming on Law & Order was going.