BIG SHANE

yesindeed

Hi yesindeed mate

He was absolutely brilliant at Glasgow and he was in good form today.

I didn't get the chance to speak to him today, but I saw him chatting to the fans and he looked to be having a great time. His queue was also quite busy every time I passed.

I chatted to some girls from London and they said he was the nicest person they met today.

I could never tire of seeing Shane at these events, he seems to genuinely love these events as much as we do.

Steve

sarah and i fell in love with him. he was in the same hotel with us so we had a chat on friday night. sarah had to talk to hm again cause he came in the lift with us and i went all quiet while sarah was still talking werid stuff with her girl pals. when we got the bar sarah said why didi i go all quiet. hehehe/ told her the guy that got in the life was from lotr ..... then she hit me.

Edited by spikesteve

He was lovely!!

I met him on the Saturday-me and my friends had ended up hanging out with the guests and crew in the var next to my hotel.

I was chatting to him outside for a bit,and mentioned i had heard about his "tree"incident...he told me the whole thing!!I tried soo hard not to laugh!!Poor man..poor tree!!

I was with my friend Angela and Ricky (Crew),i said to Ricky that i loved the feel of Shaved heads..so he asked Shane if i could rubb his head...Yup i rubbed Shane Rangi's head!!!

We took a photo.Such a lovely..BIG guy!!

P280908_0130.jpg

:crying: