MC Gainey - Pics?

sammo-coo

did anyone meet him? what was he like?

i cant wait to see him :P

He was excellent - very interesting to talk to and with some fascinating stories. Spoke a bit with him about The X-Files and he revealed how they did his scenes with the "black oil" pouring out of his mouth and eyes.

Lots of pictures from Lost, at least one from Dukes of Hazzard, don't remember what else he had.

He seemed quite happy to have picturers taken with him, unlike some others at the show.

mcgainey.jpg

gainey_mc.jpg

Awesome photo from the x files. Did showmasters have that on the table or did you provide it? I'm tempted to get one if so as well as one from Lost.

There were no X-Files pictures available at the event. There is one other out there somewhere - I hope fellow boardie red dragon gets it signed today!

i just got back from MK, i was so pleased with him he was lovely!!

chatted with me for a few minutes had a photo with him,

MC for lockdown 2?

He was realy nice

I chatted about CON AIR, as it is a fav film of mine, shame there were no pic from the film, but apparently he brought his own ones and they went real quick, they didnt reaslise they be so popular.

Cant wait to wait CA again tho, just to say hey i spoke to him lol

MC could quite possible be one of the nicest guests i have met at the shows, I was lucky enough to be his assistant on both Sat and Sun. He really loved meeting everyone and having never done a convention before, showed great interest in coming back and maybe even getting a few other people from Lost involved.

I am soooo glad that everyone had a fab time with him, he was genuinely happy and surprised that so many people wanted to meet him, it would most definitely be awesome if SM brought him back.

MC could quite possible be one of the nicest guests i have met at the shows, I was lucky enough to be his assistant on both Sat and Sun. He really loved meeting everyone and having never done a convention before, showed great interest in coming back and maybe even getting a few other people from Lost involved.

I am soooo glad that everyone had a fab time with him, he was genuinely happy and surprised that so many people wanted to meet him, it would most definitely be awesome if SM brought him back.

Its great to hear that he enjoyed himself and wants to come back. He was a terrific guest.

I was the person meeting him when you revealed you'd only seen the first few episodes of Lost. Did he convince you to try again?

I was the person meeting him when you revealed you'd only seen the first few episodes of Lost. Did he convince you to try again?

Luckily he didn't try and convince me to watch Lost, but he then spent the rest of the day asking me what films of his i had seen and liked, then made fun of me for about half an hour because i said i loved Mighty Ducks!

Unfortunately some stuff came up which meant that I couldnt go to the event :D

I was gutted because I had really wanted to meet MC Gainey. I really hope that he does consider coming again.

Its good to hear he was such a nice guest, fingers crossed that I will get the chance to meet him and see that for myself! :D

Luckily he didn't try and convince me to watch Lost, but he then spent the rest of the day asking me what films of his i had seen and liked, then made fun of me for about half an hour because i said i loved Mighty Ducks!

:D:D

Awesome photo from the x files. Did showmasters have that on the table or did you provide it? I'm tempted to get one if so as well as one from Lost.

There were no X-Files pictures available at the event. There is one other out there somewhere - I hope fellow boardie red dragon gets it signed today!

O yes - I had my X Files picture signed on the Saturday. M C Gainey was brilliant. He had a chat with me about the X Files and seemed more interested in X Files than he did in Lost. Told me all about how the shot was set upo with the Black Oil and made me laugh for about 10 minutes. Brilliant guest - thanks again Lone Gunman - Denise Crosby also signed her X Files shot. :D