Personalisations/ posed photos?

Lizzy

I almost felt sorry for the trekkies, dorn and crosby looked like they couldnt give a crap and especially dorn looked as though he felt he was too good to be there.

luckily i'm a buffy fan, it has the most friendly cast ever amber & mercedes were great! i got to speak to them for ages and they were awesome!

Denise Crosby was actually really lovely. She looked a bit disinterested, but as soon as I got there and asked how she was, her face lit up and she just started chattering. I think for her it was just the boredom factor and when people weren't with her, she was a little bored.

Michael... he was okay. Not grumpy, but not as friendly as, say, Jamie Bamber and Denise. Mark Sheppard was a lot of fun. I was getting Morena's autograph (now THERE is one who seemed really distant) and Mark started to chat to me instead.

I almost felt sorry for the trekkies, dorn and crosby looked like they couldnt give a crap and especially dorn looked as though he felt he was too good to be there.

luckily i'm a buffy fan, it has the most friendly cast ever amber & mercedes were great! i got to speak to them for ages and they were awesome!

We saw Denise on Friday. There was no queue but as we approached she broke into big smile, and was very welcoming and friendly. She spotted my baseball shirt and instigated lots of friendly conversation, mainly about sports - it was fab experience and can't fault her - very near top of my favourite guest list!! She was lovely.

Michael Dorn - had no signs saying "no photos" or "no posed photos" up when I saw him at 9:30. He said that if I wanted a photo, I had to go to a photo shoot! :-(

I have a posed photo with him from last CM... as does my brother who didn't even get an auto :chair:

That's where he had a "no posed photos" sign up when I met him. Looks like it may have gone up at some point during the weekend then. And you're right Mike, he was very grumpy that weekend. The only reaction I got when I was at his table was a Worf-like growl. :chair:

Every time ive seen Micheal at an event he's looked pretty grumpy. I got a posed photo with him at Gmex a couple of years back, but it wasnt very good and very yellow (bad camera) so was going to get another auto from him if he was doing photos. Alas no so saved me £20. Didnt notice a "no photos" at all sign when I walked past friday about midday, just a no posed photos, but he did give me a scowl when I took a couple of photos of him from way back outside the signing area so not even bothering him directly!

As for Deniese next to him, she was great to chat too and seemed quite happy. I didnt see any no posed photo signs from her so did ask her but she said she couldnt do them and id have to buy a photoshoot ticket for sunday morning, but did let me take a 'normal' photo of her at the table. I guess now this might have been something to do with Micheal being the same sitting next to her and she didnt want to anger him or something that no-one will ever know. So unfortunatly I didnt get a photo with her as I didnt get to the event until midday sunday so missed her photoshoot by a couple of hours.

Got posed photos with everyone else I met though bar Morena who I guessed wouldnt do them anyway.