post your photos

Bestdamnfan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture200.jpg

LOL who's that crewmember on the left who looks really gutted to not be in Iron Sam's 'harem' ? ;):D

And surely this is a caption competition waiting to happen? Anyone got a caption?

Into every generation, a pimp is born. One guy in all the world, a chosen one.

Ok that was terrible! But he is lookin' pimpin' haha! :unsure:

Picture200.jpg

That's really cool that you got both of them in the pic :wub:

I am so jealous!!!!

I was thinking of asking Amber if I could have a photo with her while I was Mercedes queue, but I thought that was a little selfish as she had a couple of people waiting. But never mind, at least I got one with each of them :unsure:

Yay! Much fun was had again this year... Though I didnt get to see Moreena as she had left when I got there which was lame!

Anyways... Pics:

Picture194.jpg

I dunno what im doing in that pic lol It look like i am looking for my bottle of water, yet at the same time talking to the crew member opposite me...? *I was the one doing Ambers cash*

At least the sun had gone in at that time XD

Edited by Emmeh

Just in case anyone wants to see all my pictures they are here..

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/m...llectormania14/

You have a crafty photo of me! argh! hehe, I was one of the blurry jedi :D:D:D:D

:D i took quite a few pictures of cosplayers that day as i thought the costumes were briliant.

My battery kind of ran out by the end of the day on my phone....lol

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff302/t...ilton%20Keynes/

Here are mine!! Hope u like them!!!!

Tom

P.S Kirsty - crew, where did u go on Sunday?? could not find you!!! wanted a hug!! xxx

ah that would explain why he came round with the sword.

I was just out of shot to the left of shane rangi trying to fit my john rhys davis auto into my bag.

That was a cool moment to see :chair:

Edited by maegurwen

Hi Guys and Gals

I was there on the Saturday with my mate, I was dressed as Captain Mal and he was Jayne Cobb, I've seen one pic of us in a gallery, wondered if anyone else got some snaps of us during the day?

It was our first time out in the costumes so any pics from any angles will help make sure our costumes are up to scratch :chair:

Cheers in advance

Chris Hodkinson

Another show organiser who is friendly with SM, and quite a few Whedonverse guests.

Ahh! I was really confused because both Mark and Morena were talking to him about stuff that had happened on set so I thought he was from Firefly. LOL!