post your photos

Bestdamnfan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah me and my friends had great fun thanks :YAHOO: It was our second collectormania, having been there for CM13 was really bummed out that Michael couldn't make it... so sorta went a bit over the top when taking pictures of him ¬_¬

I shall post some soon :) just uploading!

Hi to the guy who stood infront of us while queing up to meet Rosenbaum! Didn't catch your name but you were infront of 4 girls (Me, Hannah, Karen and Lauren) who kept talking to you haha!

Also got a video of Satardays Truffal Shuffal Is anyone is intrested?

You have no idea how happy that would make me! My friend competed in the Saturday truffle shuffle competition. He even made a quick change into a Hawaiian t-shirt for the contest (not screen accurate but still a good effort).

He'd been practicing his mannerisms and belly undulations all week so I’m sure he would be thankful of the opportunity to celebrating his achievement by reliving the event over and over on video.

Could you mail it to me please at the_perfect_heist1104@hotmail.com

Lol, cool. This was my first Collectormania, my dad drove me and my sister there. We had a lot of fun! Amber Benson was really nice, we saw her shopping with Mercedes when we went for lunch, it was really weird, we didn't know what to do, lol, we just popped in the shop but didn't wanna bug them so we left. We got a little chat with her when we got her autograph.

Michael was nice too, seemed funny and friendly, although our times with him were quite rushed along by the crew he was still really nice. Spoke to him a little when I was getting my photoshoot with him :YAHOO:

Sorta wished I met Amber now! I love the buffy AND angel series, but that would have set me back money wise even further! haha! just left it at stalking them via pictures. so I just paid for an autograph and photoshoot from Michael. :) Which by the way I look about 11 years old in the picture :YAHOO: I'm 18!

That's cool though, you going to the one next year? :)

Yeah I know what you mean about cash - I would've like an autograph from Mercedes just to put it with my Buffy and Angel collection but I couldn't afford it. I had to save almost two weeks wages to afford to go cos I was paying for my sister too and I needed to pay for petrol money.

Yeah we wanna go to the next one for deffo but it really all depends on who the guests are. How about you?

Btw are you gonna post your pics of you and Michael?

I had to save up alot of wages too! But worth it :P haha

Sure here are some of mine :) I have more, but I didn't want to take up loads of space! haha! Well... just ask if you want to see more Michael pics haha.

Michaelrosenbaum001.jpg

Michaelrosenbaum011.jpg

sorry the quality on these are crap, havn't got a working scanner! Had to take pictures of the picture haha.

MK-Collectormania142008174.jpg

*slurp* haha

MK-Collectormania142008138.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008100.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008095.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008086.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008136.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008101.jpg

That's all for now folks

MK-Collectormania142008167.jpg

I think my scanner has given up on me!

Yus he was slurping at the autograph desk haha. I felt a little weird just standing there taking pictures of him slurping. ¬_¬ haha! I think he might have seen me. Was probably thinking "what's so interesting about me slurpin'?"

ok, stop typing slurping >_<

ha!

thought I'd post a few more 'cause they finally uploaded on photobucket :P

MK-Collectormania142008159.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008091.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008173.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008172.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008169.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008164.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008163.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008161.jpg

MK-Collectormania142008160.jpg

some are blurry from the zoomage. I was standing near the benches 'cause I didn't want him to see! haha! :P

Here are some of my photos (the ones that turned out good that is xD)

A very bright/sunny photo of me with Miriam Margoyles To the lady who took the picture for me thanks again!!

My photoshoot with Amber Benson (omg I had a bad hair day :-O)

My photoshoot with Michael Rosenbaum

Dean Andrews :) I look sweaty from standing underneath the sun for so long :P;;

At Amber Benson's signing session

Edited by vash-chan

Great pics, Rob. Sorry I didnt spot you on Saturday. I met Rico and Jeanette too and was suprised they both immediatly recognised and remembered me from LFCC 2, 4 yrs ago!!

jenette01gr2.jpg

I must have missed you this time Ciaran, I was there all of Sat afternoon though. Danny Webb was the only auto I went for but he was a great guest with some interesting info.

ciarandannywebbcropped4yk3.jpg
Edited by nicky

Yay! Much fun was had again this year... Though I didnt get to see Moreena as she had left when I got there which was lame!

Anyways... Pics:

Picture193-2.jpg

Picture194.jpg

Picture200.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Picture212.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Picture215.jpg

Sorry, anyone else think that the poster in the last pic was cool?!

Got a few more but they aint as good...

Edited by I_am_Iron_Sam