Quick Morena question for those who have attended this weeked

Chris Quartly

I'm thinking of popping down on Sunday to meet Morena, but the swaying point will be if she is doing posed photos over the table, could anyone who goes on Friday and Saturday tell me if she's doing them?

Thanks!

Hoping for that myself, heh. Going to see her this afternoon. :blush:

I'm thinking of popping down on Sunday to meet Morena, but the swaying point will be if she is doing posed photos over the table, could anyone who goes on Friday and Saturday tell me if she's doing them?

Thanks!

Saw Morena today - loved the hair I said I was coming back on sunday with another friend and she told me she was leaving at lunchtime sunday as she had to fly off sunday afternoon :-(

She was stunning and nice and very talkative if you asked her how she was and any questions you wanted to ask her as she loves to answer fans qu. I met her twice for autos and got a shoot with her as well and she was lovely every time.

She was stunning and nice and very talkative if you asked her how she was and any questions you wanted to ask her as she loves to answer fans qu. I met her twice for autos and got a shoot with her as well and she was lovely every time.

Sounds more like the Morena I've seen :)

I've met Morena twice at other cons (I'm assuming I'm not allowed to say which, since they were not Showmasters cons), and from my experience with her, she's seems to prefer fan interaction when it's actually talking with the fans rather than fans quietly getting their autos and barely saying a word to her. She seems to thoroughly enjoy herself in Meet & Greet sessions, genuinely interested in what the fans have to say/ask. Whenever someone asks questions about methods in acting, character work... those really indepth acting questions she lights up in Q&A sessions (also if you ask her about football... she's a nut for football, big Brazil supporter). I've only had positive experiences with Morena :)

Oh and if you ever get the chance to go to a panel with her and Jewel on stage, take it, because you will literally roll on the floor laughing the entire time. Those two two ladies will praise each other one minute and insult each other the next (but all in good humor). Great stage chemistry.

ETA: And about the no photography thing coming up on Sundays, I think that's normal. I mean, try having people flashing you the entire day... I mean it hurts our eyes just to take a couple of pictures. So It's really uncomfortable, so I'm not surprised at all that the "No Flash Photography" sign came up. It's to make the experience a little more comfortable for them.

Edited by misskitten

Exactly ! I met Morena three times before and she was always very pleasant to me. It's pretty obvious that she doesn't like the whole signing thing in itself but she likes to interact with her fans. But she won't make the first step, you have to ask her something or start the conversation and then you'll find out that she's very pleasant and chatty. Some guests are like this, others will talk to you whatever you do, others won't say anything.

Exactly the guy infront of me didn't say one word (I don't no may be down to nerves) so she smiled and said thanks but I made a conversation and she even said to me signing isn't her fav part q&a's and shoots are. Plus do you blame her she had a shoot that day and fans had brought one at £15 and some want it free. I get them when I can if she didn't have a shoot that day but she did. Friday I don't no why maybe her management dosn't allow it. Anyway I loved her and hope she does the whedon con with Jewel and then we can get many lol moments. Just go on youtube and see for yourself.