Lambourne

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Come on Showmasters :)

Announce Lockdown II, I keep checking this forum about 10 times a day :wub:

I know what you mean, I'm constantly checking the homepage hoping to see Lockdown 2 listed.... yet it's never there . :P

Bring on Lockdown 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fellow Lockdowners who are attending Eclipse 2 this weekend (Rodders and Nikstar I'm looking at you)- I have a mission for you!

It is your mission to bring us back some Lockdown 2 news, information, anything! We need anything in this desperate hour!

And have fun!

Fellow Lockdowners who are attending Eclipse 2 this weekend (Rodders and Nikstar I'm looking at you)- I have a mission for you!

It is your mission to bring us back some Lockdown 2 news, information, anything! We need anything in this desperate hour!

And have fun!

Word! :)

spoke to jason at eclipse haha basically , me and rodders kept bugging him about it :thumbup: and he said he couldnt say the guest he was working on just incase it falls through, but the event should be announced in 2-4 weeks and that he garantees were gonna love it, i wonder if the offer for a discount is still open? depending on the guest/s i would deffo consider getting more than a standard pass even though money is super tight i have a feeling this is gonna be awesome!!

spoke to jason at eclipse haha basically , me and rodders kept bugging him about it :thumbup: and he said he couldnt say the guest he was working on just incase it falls through, but the event should be announced in 2-4 weeks and that he garantees were gonna love it, i wonder if the offer for a discount is still open? depending on the guest/s i would deffo consider getting more than a standard pass even though money is super tight i have a feeling this is gonna be awesome!!

Thank you for the great news!!!! You're my favourite person in the world right now Nikstar!!!! and Jason as well of course :smile:

Edited by Lambourne