Halloween Ball - Saturday Night

showmasters

It's not gonna be great but it is gonna be FUN! Layers of hot pink ribbon-edged tutus over a flouncy petticoat, lmao. it won't be anywhere near canonical perfect but it should be recognisable with a wand and bag and wig, next to Roli in green!

I can't wait to see everyone's costumes. I'm really excited :YAHOO:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elphie and Galinda are characters from Gregory Maguires book and the musical Wicked, which is my biggest favouritest thing in the world ever :D (remember I told you about my huge Idina Menzel fangirl crush and the hair sniffing? :D) And Hallowhedon I think the genres are totally diff so to still have the 2 things mixed...yup, I have a happy

:D

Elphie and Galinda are characters from Gregory Maguires book and the musical Wicked, which is my biggest favouritest thing in the world ever :pyth: (remember I told you about my huge Idina Menzel fangirl crush and the hair sniffing? :pyth:) And Hallowhedon I think the genres are totally diff so to still have the 2 things mixed...yup, I have a happy

:pyth:

Lol Jade. Of course i remember ur fangirl crush. and ya i know who they are just didn't know how the two fandoms were mixing for this weekend. Is Idina gonna be somewhere? Clearly i'm lost hehe

~Charlie

If Idina was announced to be somewhere Hallowhedon-y you'd hear me yelling, screaming and partying all the way from Amsterdam here... But that won't happen LoL she's not whedonesh is she ;-)

Maybe K's Choice (doppelgangerland) though

anyone ever wondered if it was coincidence that they had a gay singer on the first ep where Willow mentions her "kinda gay" thing?

Also funny thing that Willow appearantly has a prettygood gaydar cause VampWillow, not really gay-ish to me

*ok, I'm totally going ot here Lol*

Haha Charlie, read back love, two of the peeps are coming dressed as Elphie and Galinda...hence fandom crossover...

Dorothy, I have the biggest crush on Idi, but she's pregnant so I don't think her and Taye will be anywhere near the UK for near future...I'm stalkery enough to have sniffed her at CD signing...Yup, that's me! :PI've seen her singing live 3 times at various things and she is made of awesome...Oh, and FYI...she smelt goood!!

l_b0d9c6369c1b9aa9eb765a4c68463a9b.jpg

Haha Charlie, read back love, two of the peeps are coming dressed as Elphie and Galinda...hence fandom crossover...

Dorothy, I have the biggest crush on Idi, but she's pregnant so I don't think her and Taye will be anywhere near the UK for near future...I'm stalkery enough to have sniffed her at CD signing...Yup, that's me! :PI've seen her singing live 3 times at various things and she is made of awesome...Oh, and FYI...she smelt goood!!

l_b0d9c6369c1b9aa9eb765a4c68463a9b.jpg

Aww yay! Jade. I clearly missed that ball on that one. i can't wait to see you! if u only u were gonna elphie it up for halloween :) nice photo. crazy stalker sniffing Idina :-P

~Charlie

WE HAVE A FIYERO! :D Heehee. I persuaded one of my friends to come as a Fiyero/Mal Reynolds mashup.

OMFG are you serious? Tight pants, Adam Garcia style? Woot woot! Is there gonna be duets? Are you gonna sing As Long As You're Mine for us? :D Hahahaha!

ROTFL. He needs to rehearse Dancing Through Life with me, and As Long As You're Mine with Roli. Even though none of the three of us can sing! LMAO.

The conversation started with "Wanna go see Sarah Earnshaw on August 22nd?" and ended with "Wanna be Fiyero to my Glinda?!"

Edited by Psychosis

• 2 weeks later...

WOOHOO!!! Just ordered the the stuff for my Dr Horrible costume!!!

I hope it works out!

YAY coolies.

I am in the same boat of hoping it works out jsut awaiting delivery of my dress and hoping it fits :YAHOO:

Ah look at us getting sorted, it's all starting to come to come together now! Bring on the Halloween Ball!

My daughter and hubby are sorted, my outfit is decided on but not bought yet. I just need some decent looking but not too expensive fangs. Any suggestions where to get them from greatly appreciated.

i have got some on order from e bay, this is the shop name

ubergrrrl_fangs

they are very reasonable, and they are the scarecrow ones.

There is also a website called vampfangs.com but i never received the fangs i ordered from them.

Good Luck with ur costume.

^_^