Halloween Ball - Saturday Night

showmasters

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously thinking about going as God, just cos it's so simple and cheap and will fit in my bag much easier... but then again I haven't gone costume shopping yet so who knows, i might find a costume I can't refuse

Hey there All

Quick qustion, has anyone ever tried Billy bob vampire teeth or Scarecrow fangs?

I am unsure which ones to get. I had some fangs, but they were meant to stay in with putty, but there were terrible. So was looking for some other options

I can't figure out what to go as *sobs* I'd love to go as some kind of action heroine - like Alice from Resident Evil, or Silk Spectre (LOL - if I'd ever have the GUTS to wear that, which is unlikely).

Me and Haunted are thinking of being Glinda and Elphie together. I can't decide whether to buy a plain pink frilly dress or if I should try to find someone who can make one for me.

ebay it! and i dunno action figure cud be cool! i mean after a few liquid courage im sure u wudnt remember what otufit you were n anyways B)

i think im going to buy my little dead riding hood custome at the begingin of next month.

I can't figure out what to go as *sobs* I'd love to go as some kind of action heroine - like Alice from Resident Evil, or Silk Spectre (LOL - if I'd ever have the GUTS to wear that, which is unlikely).

Me and Haunted are thinking of being Glinda and Elphie together. I can't decide whether to buy a plain pink frilly dress or if I should try to find someone who can make one for me.

omg go as glinda and elphie and sing for me hehehe! pleeeease! =^__^=

GLINDA AND ELPHIE!!!!!

Awesome! me and my mate did it last year....you totally should :lol: :lol:

What did you do for clothes? I'm really struggling to find something I can adapt into a Glinda dress (I'm thinking Popular) and I don't know enough to make a dress from scratch...

Well I had the easy option (I was elphie) so just adapted a black dress/cap and painted myself green. My mate who went as Glinda already had a big puffy blue prom dress (that she'd used in high school), so we just got her a wand and it was perfect............

I was pondering using one of these for Popular, but I dunno if they're anywhere NEAR close enough. Honest opinions?

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/hou.../20081219_7.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRIMARK-PINK-RUFFLE-...93%3A9|294%3A50

I mean, if I get the first one I'd like to add some more ruffles to it somehow, but I don't know if I could ;\

I'm also eyeing this breathtakingly gorgeous but expensive dress:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/light-blue-Wedding-d...93%3A1|294%3A50

It really was gorgeous! It's only the petticoats that make it bigly huge :D i have a rather large dress taking up half of my wardrobe at the mo myself....thanks Hallowhedon, you've stopped me from buying more clothes cos I have nowhere to put them! :P

The stuff for my costume came today. I have a huge puffy petticoat that I need to make pink! need to go out and buy needle and thread now and settle for for some days of work witout a sewing machiine... LOL.

Edited by Psychosis