Halloween Ball - Saturday Night

showmasters

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my younger two brothers are the same. i think it has something to do with them being so tall. keep telling them it'll catch up with them eventually and then they will be like me but they just laugh and go eat chocolate grrr

Everyone wants a diet now that James is going? :whistling: Huh.

I was already XD I've lost like 10lb in two weeks...The only problem is now the bunny costume I wanted to order is adult size...And it might be huge. It depends on the height and stuff, I guess. I'm only 5'3 and it's like a general size one to fit everyone. darn.

Everyone wants a diet now that James is going? :P Huh.

I was already XD I've lost like 10lb in two weeks...The only problem is now the bunny costume I wanted to order is adult size...And it might be huge. It depends on the height and stuff, I guess. I'm only 5'3 and it's like a general size one to fit everyone. darn.

Wow that's pretty impressive weight loss, how did you manage that?

I could do with getting rid of a bit too but the Bourbons always call to me from the biscuit tin in their alluring voices...

Hi,

Is anyone else having trouble thinking of a good outfit????? I wanna wear a pretty dress but dont know if I'll be the only one ?!?!?!?!?!?!

P.S Dont diet people! ya need to start doing stuff instead. Remember when you diet the first place you loose weight is in ya boobs!

Edited by Princess_Jessica

Oh good :) well I've booked the hotel arriving friday and leaving monday yaaaay! all thats left is wait till pay day and get the tickets. I'm not too sure which ticket to get what is everyone else getting???

The boob thing is from experience I'm trying to loose a bit since summer is just round the corner(I think).

Oh good :) well I've booked the hotel arriving friday and leaving monday yaaaay! all thats left is wait till pay day and get the tickets. I'm not too sure which ticket to get what is everyone else getting???

The boob thing is from experience I'm trying to loose a bit since summer is just round the corner(I think).

I've always got Gold tickets as the best part of the cons for me are the talks and Gold ticket holders have reserved seating in the first few rows so you get the best view!