Guest Suggestions

Kiwi 7

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, etc etc

Blood Ties cast (esp Kyle Schmid (I am desperate to meet him!!) and Gina Holden)

NCIS cast (esp Abby, McGee and Ducky - can't remember their real names, sorry!)

Charmed cast (esp Brian Krause and Alyssa Milano)

Twilight...can never have enough Twilight!! (Anyone - but esp Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Taylor Lautner and Rachelle Laffevre)

Thank you ;)

In addition to the names listed previously, I would like to see;

Max Von Sydow - Exorcist, Flash Gordon, The Tudors

Miranda Richardson - Blackadder, Sleepy Hollow, Ab Fab

Richard Griffiths - Harry Potter, Withnail, Goldeneye

Rod Taylor - The Birds, The Time Machine, Inglourious Basterds (London Prem may coincide with LFCC?)

Freddie Jones - Avengers, Saint, Hammer films, Children Of The Stones and loads more

Cast of Fringe, Sarah Connor Chronicles, Family Guy, Fawlty Towers

It'd be good to see some Phantom Menace guests to celebrate 10 years of the first prequel. Ray Park is a good start, but how about Pernilla August - Anakin's mother, Oliver Ford Davies - Sio Bibble and some of the others that are not regular signers from this movie?

Basically anybody from the Harry Potter cast (especially Devon Murray, Sean Biggerstaff and Evanna Lynch)

Also:

Kellan Lutz

Alexis Bledel

Hugh Jackman

Shane West

Evan Rachel Wood

Amber Tamblyn

Ben Barnes

Skandar Keynes

Charlie Cox

Amy Adams

Drew Barrymore

or Rose McGowan & Rodriguez ? maybe to promote their upcoming movies :poki:

With the Terminator hype at LFACC, it would be a good chance to invite some writers/artists. Timothy Zhan (most famous for his Thrawn Star Wars Trilogy) has released the prequel novel Terminator Salvation: From the Ashes, and Alan Dean Foster (Alien, Star Wars, etc) the movie novelization.

Dan Ackroyd is currently promoting his Crystal Head Vodka in the U.S. (not saying he should bring it over here :wub: ) but it would be cool to see him at a future show for all kinds of great films - Blues Brothers, Ghostbusters and his brief cameo in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!

With the announcement of Danny Trejo (so excited to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!) is there any chance of getting Steve Buscemi too?????? That would be amazing!!

Echo :gorgeous:

Second this :D

Third this! I love Steve Buscemi! :wub:

How about some different British guests! I met the guys from Primeval at another event and they were all SO SO lovely! So they'd be great fun!

Or Being Human, they were great at Midlands and it'd be nice to get them back!

My other request is a bit random! Recently discovered "The Guild" and meeting those guys would be amazing and I'm pretty sure it'd be their first UK con!